cruzthemaster's Gallery 1/3: Update

Another edit. This shot is pretty old, from my Ferrari SSRX set, but I have nothing to do and my PS3 isn't fixed yet, so here it is!

Special Stage Route X_11.png

What do you guys think about this one?:gtpflag:

Another old photo edited with a fresh look.

Red Bull Ring_8.png

BONUS

TRIUMPH IN FRANCE

Actually took this photo when I went to Le Mans, France. Found it near the circuit, and I thought a quick shot with my potatophone was a nice idea. Well, here is the result after some "touches" in photoshop. In the original photo, there was an annoying Ibiza reflected in the mirror. I never thought that I was going to be able to take it out, but in the end it came out pretty well. The crappy camera from my phone actually saved me some effort, as the zoomed shots come with extra grain :P

CameraZOOM-20140816175949185[1].png

Hope you guys like these:gtpflag:

Last edited:
You have really improve since the begining, your last pics are often excellent ! I really like a lot the new edit of the bmw shot and that last scirocco one is excellent !

You have really improve since the begining, your last pics are often excellent ! I really like a lot the new edit of the bmw shot and that last scirocco one is excellent !
Thank you Jérémy, I'm really happy that you guys see improvement! In fact, I'm pondering on doing this for living, photography and editing, so better start early. If I choose this road I may have secure job, as my father has a web design /architecture... (I would be writing all day I said all the things his company does :lol:).
Really happy to have your feedback man!
Neat! I like those little scratches on the surface.
I'm glad you liked those photos :) Those scratches are just simple textures overlayed.

GPR
These two are nice, smooth editing and nice feel to them. The faded old look is a good match with the BMW and the purplish/blue morning sky with good exposure level creates nice light and shade in the second one, good dynamic angle also. 👍
Thank you GPR, your feedback is always much appreciated. :cheers:

Another old photo edited with a fresh look.

View attachment 232367

BONUS

TRIUMPH IN FRANCE

Actually took this photo when I went to Le Mans, France. Found it near the circuit, and I thought a quick shot with my potatophone was a nice idea. Well, here is the result after some "touches" in photoshop. In the original photo, there was an annoying Ibiza reflected in the mirror. I never thought that I was going to be able to take it out, but in the end it came out pretty well. The crappy camera from my phone actually saved me some effort, as the zoomed shots come with extra grain :P

View attachment 232369

Hope you guys like these:gtpflag:
These are awesome.👍

Sorry for not visiting your gallery but i realy didnt have a time - some great shots here..i like a lot nr.2
Thank you diobel, your words are always appreciated.
Don't apologize my friend, the lack of time to free activities means that you have a life (and I'm sure taht that's a good thing :D)

Oh hey, did the update work today? Because i NEED to see more of your pics!
I'm currently working on that! The console has been formatting for 9 hours and it is only halfway... Damn it 1.10 update, you bastard :mad: Luckily I have found a solution, but it takes quite a while, so this is going to be a loooooong week.

Back