CSL update - blue mode

• Thread starter oldphart
  • 429 comments
So with GT Sport V1.46 update, the toggle switches are 'working' on the McLaren wheel again... only instead of being L2/R2 they are now L3/R3 :odd:

This is my actual Configuration:

In Game:
upload_2019-4-22_11-42-37-png.816124

(Adjust FFB Torque Acordingly to the car... Cars with lots of Grip and Dpwnforce, Minimum.. for others increase until you feel the right Force on the wheel "pulling".. :)

In Wheel: And specially for Audi TT Cup (Only adapted the Sensibility... must adapt it to other cars..)
Sens: 66
FF: 100
Sho; 100
ABS: 30
DRi: -2
For: 70
SPR: 100
DPR: 70
BRF: 30
FEI:10

Good racing! :)

Hey Mirror_man, long time lurker, first time poster here.

A year ago I started off with your, at that time, CSL Elite wheel / in-game configuration. It tought me a lot. Now, having returned to this thread for the first time in a while I see you have updated your configuration. Is seems however that the in-game picture you attached is no longer loading. Are you still using Control Sensitivity 0 / FFB Torque 5 / FFB Sensitivity 10?

Anyhow, interesting stuff, thanks for sharing!

A year ago I started off with your, at that time, CSL Elite wheel / in-game configuration. It tought me a lot. Now, having returned to this thread for the first time in a while I see you have updated your configuration. Is seems however that the in-game picture you attached is no longer loading. Are you still using Control Sensitivity 0 / FFB Torque 5 / FFB Sensitivity 10?

Tanel... I´ve never posted my setups with Control Sensivity on 0... by the contrary.. always with the maximum value for it!! (7)

Do you not mean that you use high FFB Sensitivity? Look at this post made last year: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/csl-update-blue-mode.376687/page-8#post-12469629

Either way, would you mind sharing your current Control Sensitivity, FFB Torque, and FFB Sensitivity.

P.S: @Keith2324, I did not know that, good input!
I think you did not understood what was written there,,,

1st CS is only important for DS4 users... but even so. I prefer to keep the value on max... may be only a placebo effect...

2nd what must not be on high values range is FFB torque and not FFB Sensivity... and so it is on my given setups... which more or less reamin the same...

My set is the same for several months

In Game:
upload_2019-4-22_11-42-37-png.816124

(Adjust FFB Torque Acordingly to the car... Cars with lots of Grip and Dpwnforce, Minimum.. for others increase until you feel the right Force on the wheel "pulling".. :)

In Wheel: And specially fro Audi TT Cup (Only adapted the Sensibility... must adapt it to other cars..)
Sens: 66
FF: 100
Sho; 100
ABS: 30
DRi: -2
For: 70
SPR: 100
DPR: 70
BRF: 30
FEI:10

I think you did not understood what was written there,,,

1st CS is only important for DS4 users... but even so. I prefer to keep the value on max... may be only a placebo effect...

2nd what must not be on high values range is FFB torque and not FFB Sensivity... and so it is on my given setups... which more or less reamin the same...

I am sorry for having been unclear. What I meant was that the picture of your in-game settings are not loading. Does the picture load for you?

upload_2019-10-9_9-5-48.png

Back