CSR Racing 2

• Thread starter TB
  • 155 comments
Is this worth starting from scratch?
Kinda is most cars are good and there's better starter cars too my only thing I'd say is that I wouldn't get into online until you for a few really good fully upgraded and tuned cars as most online players are well established at this point in the game :lol:

Kinda is most cars are good and there's better starter cars too my only thing I'd say is that I wouldn't get into online until you for a few really good fully upgraded and tuned cars as most online players are well established at this point in the game :lol:
Did so. Think I won 8 straight in a T1 Fiesta. Oddly, losing to others doesn't bother me too bad so it's not a bad thing. Not knowing what the other car has for sure helps too.

the Corona Virus has struck even CSR2

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/...mportant-update-player-support-responses&l=en

Important Update: Player Support Responses
Thank you for contacting CSR2. Due to precautions related to the health of our employees, our office is currently closed. We apologize for the delay in response and hope to get back to work and get through our email backlog as soon as we are told we are safe to do so. We will keep this article up to date. Once we are back in the office we will update this article so you know we are actively working hard to get you a response.

Where theres blame theres a claim? Fortunatly there was no injuries..Lol... I dont even own a civic :/
Show your best glitches :)

Attachments

• IMG_0050.PNG
    IMG_0050.PNG
    150.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0051.PNG
    IMG_0051.PNG
    165 KB · Views: 10
Back