Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
Pure Dubstep/Drumstep/DnB. Doctor P, Flux Pavilion, Mala, Coki, Skream, Benga, Heist, Sub Focus, Original Sin...well, you get the idea. Wobble Wobble!
 
No music during the race :trouble:

but only in the replay 👍
and my custom music is based on
anime OST :dopey: .. and Heavy Metal 👍
(i'm not a normal person :crazy:)

I-R
 
I have been on a serious Flyleaf binge for the last month or so. All I want to listen to in the car is the current album. Favorite song is "Swept Away", a really good driving song I think.

 
^ Flyleaf are amazing! :D

There are too many songs i will be listening to. But at the moment i'm thinking some DnB for night races :D

 
Man who knows, I have so much music...I'll just add stuff depending on my mood.

I think the first album I throw on it is going to be Maniac Meat by Tobacco. Maybe some of my favorite songs from older GTs...I'm having a hard time remembering what worked best on GTPSP since I recently switched it back to standard BGM just because I couldn't remember what any of it sounded like.
 
Engine sounds for me. (No music).
 
Engine sounds for me. (No music).

This. Been doing this since GT1. I can't drive my real car with music blasting either. Has to be very low.
 
When racing, no music. But, if I can set the winning music, I would want to hear this every time:

 
Paradise city, Welcome to the jungle, You could be mine, Don't cry, Sweet child o mine... ALL GUNS N ROSES song!!! :))))
 
Mike and the mechanics.
 
I hope the menu music from Prologue is still there. Loved those tracks.
 
well if I have a 7.1 home theater setup, it'll be house and progressive trance or happy hardcore. If not, no music ever.
 
Hello all my GT friends. I would like to propose the idea of having 2 different sections of music. What if we have a selection of music for both racing and replays. I for one, prefer different music when I am racing and when I'm watching myself or someone else race. Please discuss your thoughts about my ideas. Thanks.
 
Metal and 80's glam rock for me. I already made a playlist with some 300 songs on it, that I used for Wipeout HD as well.

Some of my favorites to race to:

Disarmonia Mundi - Cypher Drone
Def Leppard - Don't Shoot Shotgun
White Zombie - Supercharger Heaven
Saxon - Need for Speed
Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart
Judas Priest - Hell Bent for Leather
Overkill - Bring Me the Night
Riot - Black Leather and Glittering Steel

The GT series has a tradition of exceedingly crappy music to my ears, so I'm extremely happy about the music being customizable. GT4 did have Priest's Freewheel Burning and Van Halen's Panama, though - kudos for those, both awesome songs.
 
Anything by THE CARS.
 
Sister Sin - I stand alone
 
Ohoho just got my hands on the NFS2 soundtrack :sly:
 
I am in the process of assembling my custom soundtrack!

By the way, I saw "Jackass 3-D" last night - it rocks!

I would say it is the best of the three movies - and by far the most offensive [i.e. bodily fluids, absolutely gross moments, etc.].
 
Engine sounds, that's all the music I need when I'm racing yes...not just playing to be cruisin'!!!

If that's what I wanted to do I would buy TDU :$
 
Before i take my first drive in GT5 I'll listen to the start of War - Lowrider


dunno if the video works, if not here is the direct link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQe_t_z2WM

LET's RIDE:cool:

after that the engine sounds is music enough for me
 
I'm going to listen to all types of music. I just hope it's implementation is as good as Wipeout HD's.
 
The never ending story.
 


Nickelback are amazing :D

Although the lyrics don't fit driving, i think it is a very nice chillout song to drive to :)
 
Salif Keita will be great playing in the background while in the menu.
 
For me, I've just gotta pile up a playlist full of rock songs that just make me wanna put my foot down!

Bands like:
AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Kasabian (the old Euro GT4 opener after M.O.T.C), Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, Oasis, The Offspring, Slash, Steel Panther and Thin Lizzy!!
 
Back