Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
I wanna rip all the song mixes from my DJ Hero 2 game into GT5 haha.
 
For me some old skool dance and trance with maybe abit of rock in the mix
 
No music at all. I had enough time to listen to music in the past years. Give me L6, V6, V8, V10 and V12 sounds please. The beginning of GT life will be L4 sounds though. Wondering why I don't name V16 sound is because I am about one of the only people here on GTP that don't care to much about the Veyron.
 
My chemical romance, greatest hits.
 


Nickelback are amazing :D

Although the lyrics don't fit driving, i think it is a very nice chillout song to drive to :)


uh, Nickelback are garbage, no offense, they are terrible in my opinion..
 


I don't even care what they are singing about it just sound great! I'm just taking this song with me to the 'Ring in the Merc' E90.
 
Rob Zombie, Rammstein, Nekromantix, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Ted Nugent, Iron Maiden, Godsmack, Black Sabbath, Sublime, Fish Bone, Georgia Satellites, David Allen Coe, Johnny Cash, Bob Marley...
 
Last edited:
Anyone else going to listen to something other than music?


 
For me, Spiderbait. Driving to their music is a magical experience. Encourages you to really throw the car around. And for Endurance races, where I sometimes get utterly tired and need "lifting up" as they say, what's wrong with some good ol' Blink-182! Their lyrics WILL make you LOL, and thus making you enjoy the experience again. Also, the music from the ModNation Racers OST is, wel, there's no other word for it, BRILLIANT!
 
I will listen top rap but a few rock songs are already in my playlist and a couple country.

Most will be.
Mos Def
The Clipse
Jedi Mind Tricks
Eminem
N*E*R*D*
Kanye West
Metalica
Nirvana
and Paul Brandt so far
 
I did always race with music on in GT4. But in the Prologue I've turned of the sound in the race and replays, because I want to hear the engine sounds!! No music for me, maybe in endurande events but, we'll see...

EDIT: And IF I turn on the music, it will be something like posted above me. That "Empty Night Streets" is a great song to play when racing! :D
 
Nujabes, Hieroglyphics, Art of Verse, Shing02, Substantial, Uyama Hiroto, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, John Coltrane...

But probably only on long races or drift sessions. I like my in-car audio :)
 
I went on a Prologue menu music binge and I must say, if those aren't in, I'm downloading them and plopping them right back!
 


This i found recently, but it is really really good. Sounds like Pendulum but more awesome! :D
 
all I need is the sweet sound of the engine.

That's my type of a soundtrack.
 
Back