Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

Lots of Buckethead, Paul Gilbert, Blotted Science, Freak Kitchen and some older Joe Satriani tracks...... (I'm a guitarist, so it's all good to me)

With the new custom soundtracks I think I will definitely use them. I think a high percentage of my playlist will be Muse, with a bit of Green Day, BFMV, A7X thrown in for good measure. With Muse, some songs scream driving song, Knights of Cydonia, the new single Uprising, Plug In Baby, New Born etc.

I love Muse too, I usually switch off music in game and listen directly from my music in my pc :) Muse, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Joe Satriani, Radiohead, R.E.M. , Feeder, Depeche Mode, Wolfmother, Queen, and many others 👍

👍

I would search for all the songs from GT2 and use it as GT5 soundtrack so that I get the feeling of nostalgia. :D

Especially this one. When I listen to this, I feel like driving my PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R on Midfield in gt2. The exhaust is freakin loud.

OR

I would drive around in my Ferrari F40 with some pals online on a generated Toscana Tarmac track with time progression and try as hard as I possibly can to imagine myself as Jay Kay in the video. Pure ecstasy man. Too bad the black Ferrari and the Lamborghini Diablo isn't in the game.

And these are the only two songs I have in my personal playlist. Not that I always listen to my personal playlist.

I currently listen to:

Randy Travis - I'm Gonna Love You Forever
George Strait - Carrying Your Love With Me
Pasty Cline - Crazy, I'm Falling To Pieces, Walkin' After Midnight
Cal Smith - Country Bumpkin

I'd get more music by artists, but I'm not comfortable with stealing from artists. If I get more music, it'll probably be video game musics instead, since video game companies are much less likely to worry about this.

IRON MAIDEN

All albums with Bruce singing
Which are
The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the Dark
Brave New World
Dance of Death
A Matter of Life and Death
The Final Frontier

And that is all I need

Noisia-machine gun
Noisia-yellow brick
Noisia-exodus
Noisia-alpha centauri
Noisia- thursday
Noisia-groundhog day
Noisia-split the atom
Noisia-stigma
Followed by Deadmau5 4x4=12 continous mix(over 1 hour long)
Then continue with skrillex
-scatta(noisia remix)
-scary monsters and nice sprites
-kill everybody
-rock n roll
-with you friends
And end it with Gingy-swagger

This was for my 4 hour nurburgring endurance, and kept me well entertained(it fell short of the 4 hours though). It has remained as my list for endurances, i'm sure to add to it, for the 9hour tsukuba race.

C-ZETA
Pendulum. Mostly Propane Nightmares. :)

You should be rolling with fasten your seatbelts then, thanks for remainding me off them, gotta add to the list.

I usually have retro music playing out, that fits with the racing.

I'm a retro fan, go figure.

i like to listen to a whole load of different stuff Scooter chemical brothers fun loving criminals talking heads and pantera just to name a few

screamomusicp1.gif

Some classic NFS soundtrack (the new ones sucks a**):

I only disagree about Amberlin. That's the only good one on the game. Others are unbearable, including one that sounds like a blatant ripoff of "Pretty Handsome Awkward" by The Used.

Current Playlist

Judas Priest - Breaking the Law
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Judas Priest - Between the Hammer and the Anvil
Judas Priest - Turning Circles
Judas Priest - Heading out to the Highway
Angel Witch - Angel witch
Angel Witch - Who's to Blame
Angel Witch - Free Man
Angel Witch - Dr. Phibes
Megadeth - Back in the Day
Megadeth - Return to Hangar

A bit of blues rock( kenny Wayne Shepherd, Gregg Allman, SRV) and then a little black Country Communion, Black Label Society, Monster Magnet, and Pantera to mix it up.

I've got some cool dubstep / expermintal music ready for the GT5 menu (listen in 720 HD and a decent subwoofer):

Bass Tandem - Tesla´s Device & Haunted House

Black Sun Empire - Hyper Sun

Prodigy - Omen Reprise

Back