Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
Tool, Nine inch nails, Puscifer, pretty much all i ported over from my pc atm might add some other playlists sooner or later now that i am getting on the 4 hr endurance challenges etc.

Why not A Perfect Circle? You seem to be a fan of Maynard.


As for myself nothing is better than driving a Yaris listening to Adam Sandlers Piece of **** Car.
 
Driving = Creedence Clearwater Revival ;)
 
My BGM is a mix of Classic Rock and Rap, I know its an odd mix, but it works for me!
 
Right now I'm rocking turbonegro, refused, fiona apple, mastodon, faith no more, kylesa and a sprinkle of led zeppelin.

Hell yeah Turbonegro!!!!
 
Clutch!!!!
 
I have about 10 GB of the dirtiest filthiest most disgusting Dubstep i could find. oh, and some drum & bass. =) This is pretty much all i have for personal BGM.
 
I have all Hot Chip albums on shuffle. What are you listening to?

Merged this thread with the existing mega-thread on custom soundtracks 👍
 
i have a mix of Deadmau5, Daft Punk, ATB, Tiesto, Kid Cudi, David Guetta, Kanye's new album, Pink Floyd, and some of the songs off of Initial D
 
I wish you can pick which songs you want for racing, replays, and menus..
 
Blues Brothers OST. Driving to the Peter Gunn Theme is awesome.
 
How can you upload your own BGM?
 
I listen nothing as you can not change menu BGM.
 
I've got around 30 hrs of music, with over 50 different artists,
 
EPIC BUMP guys! (be careful, many YT videos here!)


(for low power car races :lol: - it is in Indonesian language)


(dedicated to SSR7 - nuff said)


(Chamonix theme)




(general ;))
 
Last edited:
Driving - A lot of Capcom produced music / soundtracks. (Super Street Fighter 4 soundtrack, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Rival Schools, etc...)

Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 soundtracks too....... Its pretty fun humming along to "Snake Eater" on the menus :-)
 
It would be sick if racing in real life would allow to use music in your car.
 
Scooter usually get's the job done:



And can't go wrong with Rammstein :D

 
"Deep House" all the way. Smooth rhodes piano and basslines and we are all set to race :D

maybe even some classic uk Garage (Todd edwards)
 
Travie McCoy - Superbad (11:34)

Daft Punk - Derezzed

yes i made those vids X)
 
Such an Epic thread needs more posts

Seether - Breakdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDKM181eTsM
Daft Punk - Da Funk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z014I7FvDCo
Ratatat - Loud pipes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64liF2VuLxI
Trance Control - Atomic Dance Explosion(any of their songs really)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88-J3BAWCY
Cavo - Champagne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaq-JV0_1ko&feature=related
Skillet - Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY
Burn Halo - Save me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M5510Nyx3U
The Rare Blend - For the Love of Money(Great Sony to just cruise the Ring to)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlvhuc93QM



I have to many more to list but these are some of the better ones.
 
This song WILL improve you're lap times...:lol:
Can't help but floor it while listening to Hatebreed!:banghead::banghead::banghead:



And this from the masters of motivational music...👍👍👍

 
Last edited:
Back