M michaelb5097 Messages 7 Messages michaelb Jan 9, 2012 #1 so I decided to make a playlist to listen to in-race containing around 50 songs, sweet 16 by feeder from GT1 being my favourite. Which songs are on your playlists?
so I decided to make a playlist to listen to in-race containing around 50 songs, sweet 16 by feeder from GT1 being my favourite. Which songs are on your playlists?
McClarenDesign Insightful, but bollocks. Premium Messages 5,785 Norman, OK Messages McClarenDesign Jan 10, 2012 #2 Since the errors in previous versions, I haven't listened to custom music in forever. Probably won't turn it back on.
Since the errors in previous versions, I haven't listened to custom music in forever. Probably won't turn it back on.
GTVirtuoso RIP brendaks420 1983-2008 Premium Messages 222 Lancaster, PA Messages soxx311 Jan 10, 2012 #3 Already a discussion taking place Here Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Jan 10, 2012 #4 U can pick your own music to play in gt5 I turn my music way down bc i think their music sucks