D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
But alot of open spots without any, for me not a good choice.

No no noo, your missing quite a big appeal to this meet.

This session has possibilities for the whole group of drivers to move as one, all spending say 10/15 mins at one spot, before trundling round to the next. Daytona has a ton of drift lines that are made up of the run-offs, such as being able to drift through the pit extension, as it turns into the 'road' section, including a curve of tarmac only just wider than the car, and a full throttle line that links to the first hairpin type corner.

Trust me, the place is awesome.

No no noo, your missing quite a big appeal to this meet.

This session has possibilities for the whole group of drivers to move as one, all spending say 10/15 mins at one spot, before trundling round to the next. Daytona has a ton of drift lines that are made up of the run-offs, such as being able to drift through the pit extension, as it turns into the 'road' section, including a curve of tarmac only just wider than the car, and a full throttle line that links to the first hairpin type corner.

Trust me, the place is awesome.

I agree to be honest, I dont know why I dont go on there more often. It has a very Japanese grass roots feel to it if that makes sence. Thin ish track small corner sections and surrounded by grass islands.

hyC
Well if you can't make it this weekend you'll get it next one.. because i really hope we are doing this on a weekly basis.
So that if you can't come to one.. you'll be able to come to the next one.. etc etc.
It's my opinion . We can't be changing the day everytime one member says he can't. ;)

ok..so you are going to do this on weekly basis? or are you just planning to do it on weekly basis?ifso,then it is ok

I'm not the one organizing.. But i think we could do it on a weekly basis..
If everyone agrees. Saturdays seems to be the best day for it.

Right everyone , im opening the room up tonight 8:30 gmt , opening track will be tsukuba. Hope people attend as this will be one fun event , all welcome as long as you abide by the rules on page 1 , see you then :)

Right everyone , im opening the room up tonight 8:30 gmt , opening track will be tsukuba. Hope people attend as this will be one fun event , all welcome as long as you abide by the rules on page 1 , see you then :)

this is the time of VDC's qualifying... but I would like to be there :(

Ohh right the room will be open for a while , so there should be enough time for you to come and have a drift ;)

Had good fun drifting with you tonight Knight! Amazed i only found your lobby through it being on my Open Lobby main page! Talk about luck huh? Thanks for letting me find some new spots to drift and hope to catch you guys soon!

Sorry I couldn't stick around, been on for awhile and my son kept calling me.

Here are a few pics i got , they've been fiddled around with to make the colours more vibrant ;)

6040773837_2494c67625_z.jpg

6041322916_77fc1a02bb_z.jpg

6041322494_f898701f81_z.jpg

Agreed, with all those people you could've gotten a sick tandem shot. I overslept and missed out on it though :(

damn that first pic was cool!i noticed that i didnt have my headlights on:( dont event know where to light them on..do they turn on automatically when its dark?

Back