D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Me and nate are AGAINST the budget for the event. It was fun to try out with D-max, but would really kill this event, maybe raise the buget to 50,000 or 75,000, which could work out quite nicely.

i think like 50,000 would be good..

it really makes the event feel more real,when theres not overtuned cars drifting:P

I have created one. Silvia (s13) premium, heighth adj suspension, lsd, sport exhaust, racing filter, low rpm turbo. Plus wheels and tires. I dont think i went over at the most 37,000 cr. Its fun, need some lsd tuning but so fun. When we going to do this?

This a cool event,i would love to be apart of it,i dont do comps but this is for the fun and love of drifting.

Saturday's my birthday, and I'll be out that evening :(, sunday would be great. I made a budget S13 which I'm happy with if that's what we're running, maybe raise it slightly.

GODfreyGT5
Saturday's my birthday, and I'll be out that evening :(, sunday would be great. I made a budget S13 which I'm happy with if that's what we're running, maybe raise it slightly.

Haha, mines monday :D

All weekends are hard for me but you gotta make sacrifices when you have to play with people in Europe

this weekend isnt good for me..im in my family members weddings then..maybe next week weekend?

Discovered the possibility of using Daytona Road course / Speedway as part of the event, there are many little drift lines hidden in that track!

this weekend isnt good for me..im in my family members weddings then..maybe next week weekend?

Well if you can't make it this weekend you'll get it next one.. because i really hope we are doing this on a weekly basis.
So that if you can't come to one.. you'll be able to come to the next one.. etc etc.
It's my opinion . We can't be changing the day everytime one member says he can't. ;)

Back