D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
  • 53,704 views
Meh.
I'll get a room up tonight anyway, only going to watch the initial part of it, see if it's in anyway as cool as China's.
 
GODfreyGT5
Meh.
I'll get a room up tonight anyway, only going to watch the initial part of it, see if it's in anyway as cool as China's.

I will join.
 
Saturday is a better date! 👍

I'll go for a quick slide aswell when you open a lounge. :)
 
Meh.
I'll get a room up tonight anyway, only going to watch the initial part of it, see if it's in anyway as cool as China's.
Just post in the team thread when its up...
 
will do 👍

expect between 8:00 - 8:30
 
Last edited:
Mini Matsuri - Room OPEN!

1472-6399-8880-6896-1883

I'm going to have to run off for food but the lobby's there, if you want a track change post here.

Just yell JDM at any randomers :D
 
GODfreyGT5
Mini Matsuri - Room OPEN!

1472-6399-8880-6896-1883

I'm going to have to run off for food but the lobby's there, if you want a track change post here.

Just yell JDM at any randomers :D

Ill be there in 5.
 
Imma watch alittle Olimpics because I'm patriotic like dat!
I'll be back when it gets crap like chris said.
Other than that I'm still in the Mini Matsuri lounge so drift with ya when I see yah!
 
A thread bump, because as far as I know this starts in 45 minutes 👍
 
ohhh ok, thanks mate :)
 
joining in a few minutes, hope spots don't fill extra quick.
 
Next Meet !!!!

Saturday 20th October 8:30 GMT Grand Valley Speedway

I'll be letting Chris (FRAG-ME-CG) host this as i may be busy at the time :(
 
Ill try my best to be there!
 
Is this a team meet or can any one come along?
 
Anyone can come along.
 
You should, D-Max Drift Matsuri's are usually awesome, great atmosphere and great drifters 👍
 
May have to build a new missile tomorrow, need new paint to scrape off ;)
 
Maybe should take out my FC again for this :D
 
Definitely goin to try to make it out tomorrow...gonna have to get my missiles sorted out, they're all kinda crap right now haha
 
We should park our cars up like this in front of the Suzuka sign.

557d9d8a0f9411e2b62722000a1d0368_7.jpg
 
Just tuned an s13, I'm ready for the matsuri! See you all soon!
 
My type of drifting. My garage is full of missiles ill definitely be at the matsuri. :)
 
Back