D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Get a Joystick instead. Become the best drifter on GTP with only a Joystick!

Cerebus
I kind of understand where Gonales is coming from with the mics, cause on every Matsuri there always seems to be alot of non-stop screaming and shouting in the mics. It feels like I'm suddenly being placed in the middle of a hectic kindergarten sandbox session.

A little more civilized talking and conversing with eachother wouldn't hurt! Like at the last track we went to, (Autumn Ring Mini Reverse) that was great fun because there wasn't non-stop screaming from everyone. And the "wall run challenge" was good fun!

Just my two cents.

That was my son. I agree with everyone else, the mics make it more fun. Being able to talk to the other without always having to stop and pause it so you can type. 👎

That was my son. I agree with everyone else, the mics make it more fun. Being able to talk to the other without always having to stop and pause it so you can type. 👎

I wasn't talking about your son though. I only heard him like, twice. I meant the infernal screams of Chris.

motoraza
Hard to explain really, but it doesn't center at all, the force feedback is dodgy and if I smoothly turn the wheel, the front wheels in the game are jumping all over the place :(

Not really sure what wheel to get though... Probably the dfgt.

Edit: WOW! DFGTs are only £130... That's just too tempting :D

130 I got mine for 80 from Argos :)

Epic fun yesterday!!! Like others have said, great cars, great drifting, great times. I wasn't on my mic at all yesterday, but man was I laughing hard at some points :). One suggestion, I think everyone should work on their parking skills before the next even haha.

All the cars were awesome, but I must say, Decoy in his Bluebird was my favorite. Great lookin little car, and man was he ever throwin down hard. Had some really good runs on A-Ring mini.

Can't wait until the next one :D

D-Max
where the hell did you see one for 130? that's silly money for a dfgt

Logitech's website. I thought that was cheap until I saw them for under £100, then I found it for £90 :L

Great time yesterday guys!!!!! Sucks I found it late and had to go when I did, but hopefully I'm around for the next one.

My Matsuri pictures ;)
GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_9.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_10.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_11.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_12-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_13-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_14-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_15-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_16.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_17.jpg

Ill sell you my dfgt for 60$ plus shipping

He's already reserved one brand new for £90 which is a damn tasty price looking at what everywhere else is flogging them for!

Got mine £50 off a mate who was selling his ps3. I knew he had played GT a fair bit over the time he had it, but only for basic short distance racing, fair bit of cruising and a short time trying to drift, so it was near mint condition.

Buying at such condition is the way you need to go, especially if you plan to drift. I've had my wheel for nearing a year now, and I'm surprised how it's held up. I had to replace a pedal spring with one from ny old DF EX (MOTO KEEP YOUR OLD WHEEL!) and there is now some slight up and down movement in the wheel, but does not affect me when using the wheel.

Considering how much that wheel has been through, it's a tank. Drifted solidly for like 3 months when learning, drifted often with low power cars and fast transitions since then. Also noting BTCC season 2 with 20 minute fast paced races and hours of testing. On top of that there's hours of other games including hours of project cars which can have super aggressive Force Feedback.

I doubt many wheels will go through more than mine, when the DFGT dies I'll look at a G25/7 providing I have money, but I don't see tjat happening for quite some time *crosses fingers*.

Angleeeee
Ill sell you my dfgt for 60$ plus shipping

Thanks for the offer, but I'm getting a new one today :) like Chris said, £90 is a decent price.

Oh, don't worry Chris, I'm definitely keeping my old wheel, mainly for the pedals.

Thanks Cerebus, most of them were kinda rushed :/ I'l take more time next time ;)

Gutted I missed Autumn Ring, but man the Matsuri was fun while it lasted! I'm not always a fan of everyone mics on but at times it was pretty funny! XD
The time on Grand Vally, at the hair pin I parked up on the sand. MAANNN That was awesome watching everyone coming down that hill, Tandems, Backwards entry's and crashes!! XD
And at least it seems as though it was a huge success! Hopefully there will be another this weekend or the next ;D

AGAIN, nice pictures guys! 👍 some great cars ;)

Back