D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
  • 53,823 views
Time for a new meet :)


Next round Saturday 24th March 8:00pm GMT 0 Trial Mountain Circuit

I hope I can make it, its my favorite track :rolleyes: 👍
 
*thread explodes*
-
-
-
*Joins in*


OMFG YEAHHH!
 
this looks awsome!
 
Lobby will be open track with no comp , going for a more laid back session tonight ;)
 
Damn, I want to drift with you guys. But I have to drift the real car at an event today. :(
 
My S15 is ready for this! :sly:
 
Love to come down, but might be in drift battle against Gold Rush Drifters.
Im reserve, so if im not in battle ill be down, S15s at the reddy.
 
My 180sx is getting shredded tonight!

Can't wait, hopefuly I can make it.
 
If I can make it, I will bring out my R32 :D Eat these S13's for breakfast :sly: :p
 
looking forward to this:tup::) gonna bring my s13 or r32:)
 
I was hoping to be able to make it, but I may be taking a trip to the hospital instead. My neck has been hurting for over 24Hours now and I don't want to provoke it more. Maybe next time fellas. :(
 
Doubt I'm gonna make this one, busy doing stuff atm so I'm gonna have to pass this one up. Definitely try make the next one though.
 
Interesting. I might try join in on this if I'm on.
 
Il try to be there if my internet better. and doesnt lag out every second
 
Only i can say that i had a BLAST..was damn good tandems all around and drifting as its purest fun!
 
Awesome event as always! I bought the track pack just for this :lol: I had to leave earlier though ;/
 
Awesome event as always! I bought the track pack just for this :lol: I had to leave earlier though ;/
That's commitment right there people.. :)
Now, someone get some pictures up!
 
Awsome event hope i can join more of them! thought i was gonna choke to death from all the smoke!
 
will nab some pics in 30 mins

Update, the GS300 and the aristo look horrific in the line-up!

Uploading pics now:

EXPORTED TO XMB!

UPLOADING TO WEB

POSTING NAUWW
 
Last edited:
Bumped for pictures!

GT5600.jpg


GT5601.jpg


GT5602.jpg

Saggy and the Aristo are WAY too high!
GT5603.jpg

Looks like an epic car park shot
GT5604.jpg


GT5605.jpg


GT5606.jpg

Trainn!
GT5607.jpg


GT5608.jpg


GT5609.jpg


GT5610.jpg


GT5611.jpg


GT5612.jpg


GT5613.jpg


GT5614.jpg


GT5615.jpg


GT5616.jpg


GT5617.jpg


GT5618.jpg


GT5619.jpg


GT5620.jpg


GT5621.jpg


GT5622.jpg


GT5623.jpg


GT5624.jpg


GT5625.jpg


GT5626.jpg


GT5627.jpg


GT5628.jpg


GT5629.jpg


GT5630.jpg


GT5631.jpg


GT5632.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the night,

See you next time!

CHRIS​
 
Good times!^^ Love my MR2.
 
GT5624.jpg


This is my favourate! And I resprayed my chaser, don't worry! Thanks for the great night!
 
Damn I missed it this week because I had to judge TDC vs GRD :indiff:
 
Some really nice pics , shows how much fun the event is ;)
 
Damn I missed it this week because I had to judge TDC vs GRD :indiff:

Oh well, there's always next week. And at the end of next week for me is Easter holidays! Woo hoo :lol:👍 !
 
Oh well, there's always next week. And at the end of next week for me is Easter holidays! Woo hoo :lol:👍 !

We host every two weeks.

Don't think I can make the next one lads :/
 
Event is this saturday at the usual time guys!
 
Back