D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
  • 53,781 views
8 minutes, I'm obnoxious and can't read, when do the lobbys go to?
 
8 minutes, I'm obnoxious and can't read, when do the lobbys go to?

Soon, just join through me. Saggy just came online, so I'm gonna go join the lobby. ^_^ :dopey:
 
BkS
Soon, just join through me. Saggy just came online, so I'm gonna go join the lobby. ^_^ :dopey:

Soonest I can get on is 11 :indiff:
 
Full. Next time maybe!
 
People are leaving and joining so keep trying!
 
Ok! Hope to see you soon.
 
This lobby is sooooooooooo awesome!
 
Hey would you care if I open up a secound lounge?
 
The main event is here, another wouldn't be the same.
 
omglolbbqftw for the matsuri comp!
 
Keep this alive until 11 GMT please, lol.
 
Yup, should be on well past 11 XD
 
Supah fan taimooo :O :O :O
 
Best event ever <3
 
Wow... yay for DC -_-'
 
Fun event, surprised I got to semi-finals in that FC. PS3 just nearly overheated so I had to turn it off :scared:
 
Looking forward to the next one :D

It was like this on GT5 ^^

 
Last edited:
uugghhh... i miss understood the times.... im hours and hours late :( I really wanted to have a drift missile sesh XC
 
OnoMaToPeja_ Wins the comp !!!

Very cool comp guys! :cheers: The atmosphere, organisation etc is just perfect :)
Im looking forward to the next one 👍 Also I gotta say Thank you to KYOKI-xDriFtZz
because my PS13 is tuned by him ;)
 
ONO YOUR THE REASON I COULDNT GET BACK INTO THE LOBBY! YOU TOOK MY PLACE WITHIN 10 SECONDS OF GETTING DISCONNECTED! >_< 👎👎

It sickened me... I joined Lukas then and he left and joined that lobby and there weren't any places... :(
 
ONO YOUR THE REASON I COULDNT GET BACK INTO THE LOBBY! YOU TOOK MY PLACE WITHIN 10 SECONDS OF GETTING DISCONNECTED! >_< 👎👎

It sickened me... I joined Lukas then and he left and joined that lobby and there weren't any places... :(

sorry, but I said on here a few days before the event I will join and also I wrote to Knight Spirit 15 minutes before the event. If you would really want to you would join. People were lagging out every few minutes.
 
I was giving out sarcasticly, not seriously. And I got fed up after a while.. But well done, comes to prove that your not useless, BOSS! :)
 
I was giving out sarcasticly, not seriously. And I got fed up after a while.. But well done, comes to prove that your not useless, BOSS! :)

Thank you BOSS, finally after a year and a few months of drifting I have won a comp. :lol:
 
Great sesh tonight lads, I hope to see the next event within 2 weeks?

It's a shame it got disorganised after the track change, but the atmosphere at GVS was sweet.
 
Back