D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Thanks to everyone who came tonight, it wouldn't be the same without you all. I had a great time!

From JSD

Wall tap comp Entries

suzukacircuiteastcoursep.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcourser.jpg

autumnringmini3.jpg

autumnringmini2y.jpg

autumnringmini1m.jpg

autumnringminik.jpg

Bonus
eigernordwandshorttrackq.jpg

Nice pictures!

Had a great time guys! Photos to come tomorrow.

:drool:

Outstanding work Cereboobs!!!! There's so many amazing photos in that set. I must say, in those first couple shots (the parked ones)...that may be the best parking job I've ever seen :lol: And I love the wall-tap shots, especially that white skyline at Suzuka....who is that??

Outstanding work Cereboobs!!!! There's so many amazing photos in that set. I must say, in those first couple shots (the parked ones)...that may be the best parking job I've ever seen :lol: And I love the wall-tap shots, especially that white skyline at Suzuka....who is that??

I am pretty sure that is Spank. :sly:

I had so much fun in that lobby, we were rocking it in the Miatas. 👍

Wow thanks man! Yeah as Eric said before me, that white Skyline was Spank. Master of the wall tap along with Decoy in his Bluebird! (wich I wanna start calling a Superbird now after what I've seen what he's capable of in that old thing!)

Edit: Thanks McGlone!

Nice pics! :D I'm disapointed in the new Mx5's & 350Z tho ;)

Gonna put up a mini-matsuri room at 8PM GMT today, anyone interested?

I was only present for one race, but here is a quick shot of RSM-Eric1512, and RSM-DR

8258810935_1d47c80fd1_z.jpg

Weeeeeee my Soarer!

Also, would like to say, sorry guys, didn't know about that "wall tapping" thing. That is why i followed some people, it is just, hard to understand what you guys say on microphones.

Weeeeeee my Soarer!

Also, would like to say, sorry guys, didn't know about that "wall tapping" thing. That is why i followed some people, it is just, hard to understand what you guys say on microphones.

If you are unsure just tell them in chat! :P

Yes, like Jimmy just said. It's always better to let us know if it's something you dont understand or hear us say. :)

More photos! Too bad i got disconnected before being able to save the autumn ring replay. :c

htulN.jpg

4Fpdk.jpg

aeKcr.jpg

mvVsY.jpg

cavTK.jpg

GDA5n.jpg

Ops... offroad drifting is allowed? Lol
fKCDN.jpg

Yes, i couldn't see anything either.
qORrZ.jpg

wHwqX.jpg

6jSLX.jpg