D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Hi xStretch.

There's been a few drivers dropping out due to other commitments, so I'm sure Smiley would welcome you whenever you can make it. 👍

(I think he wants to start it as soon as he can)

View attachment 229507
Yes... That's a shame that a few drivers were dropped. But there the picture is good. The pictures features Smiley, Lex Lathor and Pimiki's cars?

This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?

Hi Stretch,

You are very welcome to join us whenever you have time for racing.
We start this Saturday.

If still interested please let me know your car choice until Saturday.

Hope to see you at the track 👍

Hi Stretch,

You are very welcome to join us whenever you have time for racing.
We start this Saturday.

If still interested please let me know your car choice until Saturday.

Hope to see you at the track 👍

Audi A4 is good for me.

I will message you on the day if I can race, normally I'm either out on a Friday or Saturday night so it will be a last minute thing if I race.

I'll be taking a slot with the M3 GTR. Looking forward to this. Great track choices!

Yadeegson
M3 GTR

Last edited:
Tomorrow we start with round 1 :)

Room will be open 19:00 GMT / 20:00 BST, so we can eliminate possible problems and bugs in time 👍:P

Sounds great! Thanks man. Can't wait to race with you again smiley. Wish I had that Z8 setup the other day when I jumped in the day of, for the two US races. It actually wasn't bad with a stock setup to be honest. I was really surprised. Still haven't gotten around to setting it up, but I'm sure it is great in proper form.

See you guys to tomorrow!

Hi Smiley
A bit last minute but can I please join tonight.
PSN: sutsagrd
GTP: sutsagrd
Car: Mercedes please as it's already in my garage gathering dust.

I know I'm not as fast as you guys so if it's obvious I'm out my depth I'm happy to bow out. :bowdown:

Thanks. :cheers:

Hi Smiley
A bit last minute but can I please join tonight.
PSN: sutsagrd
GTP: sutsagrd
Car: Mercedes please as it's already in my garage gathering dust.

I know I'm not as fast as you guys so if it's obvious I'm out my depth I'm happy to bow out. :bowdown:

Thanks. :cheers:

Hi Suts,

great to have you on board, never to late 👍 welcome.

You can clean the dust from your Mercedes :sly:

Can you let us guys over the road know how thing's go bug wise please mate.:cheers:

Well the forecast is for periods of great racing with possible spells of sound problems. Later turning to disconnect's and invisible cars. The rising pressure may eventually result in black screens to some. So it's best to stay in the pits.
The outlook for the following week is for a similar period of unsettled racing.
The long term forecast - gloomy.

Well the forecast is for periods of great racing with possible spells of sound problems. Later turning to disconnect's and invisible cars. The rising pressure may eventually result in black screens to some. So it's best to stay in the pits.
The outlook for the following week is for a similar period of unsettled racing.
The long term forecast - gloomy.
From what I hear you may struggle to leave the pits anyway:crazy: So yeah I make you right.:yuck::irked:

i've dusted off the CLK...:cool:

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

:cheers:

Given that things are a bit buggy right now, I think we should run quali in practice mode, in the event that someone gets disconnected or can't hear, etc. That way if something does indeed happen, everyone doesn't have to do their Q lap all over again. You just have everyone qualify in practice mode, have everyone stop after their last lap at x time in the session, someone backs out and looks at the timing board. Then they jump back onto the track, we line up in the order he told us to from the list on the front straight or after the last turn and then you hit start race while everyone stays put. When the race countdown timer finishes, everyone will start in the order on the grid that they were lined up in at the end of practice.

Just a suggestion.

Given that things are a bit buggy right now, I think we should run quali in practice mode, in the event that someone gets disconnected or can't hear, etc...
...Just a suggestion.
That's a good workaround if there's problems. 👍
And anyone arriving late would still be able to race - from the back of the grid.

Also, maybe a winning/reverse grid for the second race would eliminate the need for further qualifying.

That's a good workaround if there's problems. 👍
And anyone arriving late would still be able to race - from the back of the grid.

Also, maybe a winning/reverse grid for the second race would eliminate the need for further qualifying.
In 2014, there is only one race per week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Deutsche_Tourenwagen_Masters_season

But in 2000, there was 2 races per round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Deutsche_Tourenwagen_Masters_season
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Deutsche_Tourenwagen_Masters_season

Thank you for suggestions.

We will make practice/race no problem i think.

We also could make short 2 or 3 lap race to warm up and test if all ok.

If everyone is on the track at the very end of practice with sound working and can see everyone, then everything should be ok for the race. We just have to make sure everyone is definitely good to go before hitting the race start button to end practice.

Back