D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
  • 32,907 views
@SmileyWRX - Sut's said
I can't make this Saturday or the next (11 and 18/10)
Just pointing it out because Mikey (or someone else) might want to join in for two weeks. 👍


Enjoyed the testing last evening. I surprised myself and just about managed to keep up. :)
Although I think I'm going to need to fit quad turbos (and a supercharger) to catch up with Mamagi! :boggled:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/mamaghi.253699/
 
What was fastest time
 
Although I think I'm going to need to fit quad turbos (and a supercharger) to catch up with Mamagi! :boggled:

lol, thx for the compliment mate, however, Pimiki54 and BMWs are faster so far. Hopefully I can keep pace with some of the guys and make it an interesting race.
 
lol, thx for the compliment mate, however, Pimiki54 and BMWs are faster so far. Hopefully I can keep pace with some of the guys and make it an interesting race.
Eh, before people start thinking the BMW is the dominant car... To be honest, I don't think it is the car itself. Pimiki is very good. I've used the others in the past and they're right on par. Setup is huge. The Opels are no joke. They're faster than the BMWs IMO after using both. I've never used the audis.
 
Hi everyone really sorry but I can;t make it for the time tonight for the race. Due to constant work schedules I might go down as a reserve driver so I am not taking up a place someone else would like. Again sorry for the delay and have a great race.
 
Eh, before people start thinking the BMW is the dominant car... To be honest, I don't think it is the car itself. Pimiki is very good. I've used the others in the past and they're right on par. Setup is huge. The Opels are no joke. They're faster than the BMWs IMO after using both. I've never used the audis.

Fine mate, sorry if i made you feel offended, i may be wrong

My goal was not to create controversy about the dominance of BMWs, especially after one round. was just talking about yesterday's practice session.
 
Fine mate, sorry if i made you feel offended, i may be wrong

My goal was not to create controversy about the dominance of BMWs, especially after one round. was just talking about yesterday's practice session.
You didn't offend me m8 lol. You're not creating controversy. I'm saying that before controversy comes up. The cars being dominant during any session doesn't matter. Whether it was one round or ten. It could be a few things. Have you even tried setting the BMW up to see if you can match the times?

Pimiki and I hold our own in seasonal TTs. It is not the car.
 
lool sorry mate didn't know i was talking to a GTA winner, and no, i don't know how to set up the BMW, the astra or whatever else i'm not as talented as you apparently :), i'm here to have some fun, that's it.

Sorry mate, now i know It's not the car, it's youu.
 
I'm home but I didn't add Smiley before lobby opened so I won't be able to do race 1 :ouch:

Oh wait nvm then
 
I'm home but I didn't add Smiley before lobby opened so I won't be able to do race 1 :ouch:

Oh wait nvm then
If you can't make race 1, then you have time until the Race 2. Race 2 starts 2 at 21:30 BST. ;)
 
Great race today, I was marred by bad luck in both races but had great fun with @IfAndOr
Yes great 2nd race mate. Best fun I've had for awhile. :D

The cars were so evenly matched I couldn't get passed you. Not sure how many laps we battled for. You just had a slight mistake on the hairpin and I was through.
Also it was close with @CDCELTIC and @nonka (Max) 👍

The first race was funny. I was catching @SmileyWRX up quickly and then realised I hadn't gotten much fuel left. I eased off and started short shifting but ran out on the last corner - and watched @makovics1313 whiz by! :crazy:. I'm going to have a word with my pit crew about that.

Anyway, good fun all.
 
lool sorry mate didn't know i was talking to a GTA winner, and no, i don't know how to set up the BMW, the astra or whatever else i'm not as talented as you apparently :), i'm here to have some fun, that's it.

Sorry mate, now i know It's not the car, it's youu.
GTA winner haha. It's ok. No need for sorry ;) BTW, as you saw, the Opel is better as said before. More PP, lighter and you pull away from me on straights. Is not because of my gearing either for sure. We both know you set that car up well.

The only reason we matched 1:15.3s during the race and practice was because I was catching you under braking until turn exit.
 
Last edited:
The only reason we matched 1:15.3s during the race and practice was because I was catching you under braking until turn exit.

I don't get your point, what do you mean ??
 
A few shots from race two.

Apricot Hill Raceway_19.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_22.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_20.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_18.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_16.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_15.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_13.jpg
 
Ugh. Not worth the argument that will inevitably ensue. See you at next race.

loool

My Reality is Just different than Yours, as IfAndOr says :lol: "edited"
 
Last edited:
^^^ Very nice presentation of the stats @Mamaghi 👍

However.... I don't think you could see all of the cars (and they couldn't see you).

The results from my replay.

Race 1
Mamaghi
Yadeegson
Lex
Smiley
Makovics
IfAndOr
CD_Celtic
Brutaka
Alan
Ronwill

Maximus DNF (DC)

Race2
Mamaghi
Lex
Yadeegson
Makovics
Smiley
IfAndOr
Brutaka
CD_Celtic
Maximus
Alan



It appears to be CD_Celtic and Maximus (Race 2) who are missing.
 
Last edited:
Thank you IfAndOr will compare and check.
 
No problem.

Sorry about the presentation it isn't quite up to yours or Mamaghi's :)
 
You wrote Race 2 Max and Celtic position correct or switched?
 
No problem.

Sorry about the presentation it isn't quite up to yours or Mamaghi's :)

Lol no worries mate, CD_Celtic and Maximus are definitely missing :confused:, is this a bug or something ?? "Bizarre !!!"

tmp_29371-1413063251820-947373644.jpg
 
You wrote Race 2 Max and Celtic position correct or switched?
Just double checked.

I'm in error Max was a lap behind and "finished" before CDCELTIC but now watching the replay right to the end CDCELTIC did indeed finish one place above him.

So your screenshot is correct. Apologies for the confusion. :dunce:



I remember Celtic saying he couldn't see Mamaghi but didn't want to rejoin because it would effect the grid for race 2.
 
Will check my replays first thing in the morning.
Then will post the results so we can check and compare.

Thanks again mate 👍
 
Back