Action photos :lol:

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_5.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_6.jpg

@SmileyWRX Can you let us guys over the road know how thing's go bug wise please mate.:cheers:
Hi mate,

We switched to practice/endurance mode and first start. We all tested pit procedure and visibility before the races start.
Races went without bugs, except Ifandor experienced sound problems.
Race 2 changed to reverse start order and 15x time acc. and again went fine. Pit, lag, all visible... OK.

Hi mate,

We switched to practice/endurance mode and first start. We all tested pit procedure and visibility before the races start.
Races went without bugs, except Ifandor experienced sound problems.
Race 2 changed to reverse start order and 15x time acc. and again went fine. Pit, lag, all visible... OK.
Thanks Smiley good to hear.👍

Thanks Smiley good to hear.👍
It would have been good to hear, but I couldn't. :crazy:

Practice/qualification - no engine sound. :grumpy: Quit room eventually got all sound's.:)

Race 1 - tyre and road sound's disappeared. Completed race but didn't realise how much difference not being able to hear what the car is "doing" makes. The Astra take a little persuading to go around the corners and not hearing the tyres didn't help at all. :grumpy:

Practice 2 - all sounds back. :)
Race 2 - no sound at all!! Didn't fancy 30 mins of silence, so quit. :grumpy::banghead:

On the positive side, I could see (and hear!) everyone else. :)

Anyway, I enjoyed the one race I was in Smiley. I wasn't brilliant but I did manage to keep it on track without any incidents throughout. 👍

Practice/qualification - no engine sound. :grumpy: Quit room eventually got all sound's.:)

Race 1 - tyre and road sound's disappeared. Completed race but didn't realise how much difference not being able to hear what the car is "doing" makes. The Astra take a little persuading to go around the corners and not hearing the tyres didn't help at all. :grumpy:

Race 2 - no sound at all!! Didn't fancy 30 mins of silence, so quit. :grumpy::banghead:

Anyway, I enjoyed the one race I was in Smiley. I wasn't brilliant but I did manage to keep it on track without any incidents throughout. 👍
Yeah I agree with your points mate:indiff:. Sadly if this is the case for even 1 of our guys it will be cancelled again purely out of fairness really :(

Hey Smiley, who's the Japanese (flagged) driver shown in race 2 on the results page? Did me and Lex leaving cause the appearance of the mysterious car from the orient!?
Very strange. :odd:

Perhaps it was Kaz checking to see if we had sound.

Hi IfAndOr, I have been having sound problems lately but if you go to settings and then network settings and clear cache file it should fix any sound problems you are having online!

Also great racing everyone.

This week it's Apricot Hill. It doesn't state but I presuming it's the forward layout, not reverse?

I thought I'd better check since I'm trying to get a bit of (much needed) practice in!

Did you put gauges? The gauges may be the reason to you not listening the sounds of your car.

This Saturday i am going to a wedding, so will have to postpone our event for a week.

Thanks for understanding ;)

Hi everyone, i can't make this weeks race as I have been ill all weekend..have a great race and will be back next week.

Smiley

I'm really sorry but I can't make this Saturday or the next (11 and 18/10) due to sudden work commitments. I'll try my best after that. Thanks.

Hi Smiley,

I would like to join the series if possible.
I may not be able to qualify and i may miss some races but i will be there as often as possible.

Car : Vauxhall Astra
PSN/GTP : Mamaghi

thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Smiley I'd like to join if still room. PSN ID Ronwill73 and the Mercedes for me.
As Smiley is busy, I will answer: Mercedes slots are full. Therefore, the only cars which have available spots are the BMW M3 GTR, Vauxhall Astra and the Opel Astra.

Back