D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Harsk. When did you become Smiley's secretary then? :mischievous:

However Ron, I think he may be correct. (Although there have been a couple of drop outs)

Anyway, hello from a fellow Vauxhall Astra driver. 👍
IfAndOr. I did not become a Smiley's secretary. I just answered because he's busy. I sent him an PM apologizing about it.

Hi Smiley,

I would like to join the series if possible.
I may not be able to qualify and i may miss some races but i will be there as often as possible.

Car : Vauxhall Astra
PSN/GTP : Mamaghi

thank you in advance.

^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx

Hi Smiley,

I would like to join the series if possible.
I may not be able to qualify and i may miss some races but i will be there as often as possible.

Car : Vauxhall Astra
PSN/GTP : Mamaghi

thank you in advance.

Hi Mamaghi,

Thank you for joining. ;)👍

Very glad to see you again :cheers:

^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx

The Opel it is then. If that's full, put me in anything and I'll go purchase it once you confirm for me what my car will be. These are all relatively new to me as I follow the DTM series on online and on TV but not to up on the older models. So Opel or whatever we need to spread cars in the series to make it fun.

BMW is available, very fast car and nice to drive. Will correct the entry list 👍

Thanks for understanding ;)

Hi Guys, I will open a practice room tonight around 20:00 GMT, you are welcome to join if interested.

Room ID : 1472-4711-0167-3381-6537 "closed"

Last edited:
Smiley

I'm really sorry but I can't make this Saturday or the next (11 and 18/10) due to sudden work commitments. I'll try my best after that. Thanks.
Smiley
Hope you got my above message.
Apologies. I can't make tonight or next Saturday. :indiff:

Hope to be back after that.

Thanks
:cheers:

Back