D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
  • 32,907 views
Harsk. When did you become Smiley's secretary then? :mischievous:


However Ron, I think he may be correct. (Although there have been a couple of drop outs)

Anyway, hello from a fellow Vauxhall Astra driver. 👍
IfAndOr. I did not become a Smiley's secretary. I just answered because he's busy. I sent him an PM apologizing about it.
 
Hi Smiley,

I would like to join the series if possible.
I may not be able to qualify and i may miss some races but i will be there as often as possible.

Car : Vauxhall Astra
PSN/GTP : Mamaghi

thank you in advance.

^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx
 
^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx
Mamaghi- There were 2 Vauxhall Astras available...
 
^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx
I actually got the last Opel when I signed up a few days ago, the sign up list just isnt updated yet.
 
Hi, please let us know when a practice lobby is open. thx
 
Hi Smiley,

I would like to join the series if possible.
I may not be able to qualify and i may miss some races but i will be there as often as possible.

Car : Vauxhall Astra
PSN/GTP : Mamaghi

thank you in advance.


Hi Mamaghi,

Thank you for joining. ;)👍

Very glad to see you again :cheers:
 
Brutaka > Opel Astra
Mamaghi > Vauxhall Astra

Hope i saw correct.
 
^^

Hi Ron, It would be great if you take the opel Astra because i asked for the Vauxhall first, if not i ll take the Astra, i have both anyway.

thx

The Opel it is then. If that's full, put me in anything and I'll go purchase it once you confirm for me what my car will be. These are all relatively new to me as I follow the DTM series on online and on TV but not to up on the older models. So Opel or whatever we need to spread cars in the series to make it fun.
 
BMW is available, very fast car and nice to drive. Will correct the entry list 👍

Thanks for understanding ;)
 
Hi Guys, I will open a practice room tonight around 20:00 GMT, you are welcome to join if interested.

Room ID : 1472-4711-0167-3381-6537 "closed"
 
Last edited:
Welcome makovics1313

Thank you for join the series.

Grid is full, hope the track will be too tomorrow. :D
 
So are we on for this Saturday or is it pushed back due to a prior commitment?
 
Practice room is open

1472-6399-8665-9411-4139
 
Smiley

I'm really sorry but I can't make this Saturday or the next (11 and 18/10) due to sudden work commitments. I'll try my best after that. Thanks.
Smiley
Hope you got my above message.
Apologies. I can't make tonight or next Saturday. :indiff:

Hope to be back after that.

Thanks
:cheers:
 
Smiley
Hope you got my above message.
Apologies. I can't make tonight or next Saturday. :indiff:

Hope to be back after that.

Thanks
:cheers:

Hi Suts,

Sorry forgot to reply. :O
I saw your post.
Hope to see you next Saturday mate.
 
I hope I can make it back from the college tour in time to race but I cant make any promises.
 
Back