D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,056 views
Yeah once your out of the way
 
well,gotta say it was an awesome event!well organized and so on..thanks for monster&all judges and bks for recording it! and most of all a big hand to zed who won tonight's event!you did awesome..well can't complain my 2nd place:)
 
Congratulations to zedfonsie from Drop5!
He won the ''JDMs, max. 250HP'' theme and is now listed in the OP


Thanks to everybody who took part, Team BURST would like to see you again next time!
 
I'll pm you about the next event. I have an idea.
 
I'll pm you about the next event. I have an idea.

Ok but I already have an awesome section. It's just smashing I love it. We can use your one for the 3rd event.
 
Custom or real?
 
Hope this has a lot of luck! We use to run D1GT comps back in Prologue
 
Congrats Zed! I almost had you....
 
Hope this has a lot of luck! We use to run D1GT comps back in Prologue

Thank you. We are doing our best to keep it interesting and exciting:tup:
 
Made this back in the day:
D1GTLogo.png
 
Nice! Im not sure if we will but do cound we have permission to use it?
 
Tonight's event was awesome! Shame my Z doesn't like low power and rain. Next time I'll make at least top 4 XD (i hope). Video is now is prgress. Should have it up sometime in the week, probs around Weds/Thursday. :D Congrats to Zed on the win.
 
Congrats Zed! didnt you say something along the lines of, crap tuned S13, I choose you! hmm??
 
Thanks guys, but mostly props to IsealXD or something like that, This was his first competition and he did awesome.
 
BTW Gunz, You left the room before i could say good job!
 
BTW Gunz, You left the room before i could say good job!

My bad, my girlfriend was gettin mad at me, I had too go out. :dunce: and thanks, you too! 👍
 
I never make it past first round and I never thought i would against you
 
I never make it past first round and I never thought i would against you

You gotta win sometime lol? I didnt doubt you for a second.
 
I never make it past first round and I never thought i would against you

your not the only one XD Usually because I only do it for tehe's or never have set the car up properly... =]
 
New theme will be up tomorrow. :)
 
xGuNzABLaZiNx
You gotta win sometime lol? I didnt doubt you for a second.

Thanks man! 👍
 
I must try get back into this and join the next tournament :)
 
The new theme with new course is now up in the OP. Check it out!
 
cool looking section!cant wait for next saturday;)
 
Tandeming through tires ain't going to happen.
 
looks good but difficult to judge, good choice
 
Back