D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

BkS
Alright video guys... I'm not going to have it released by tomorrow, so I've had an idea. I'll just merge rounds 1 & 2 together. I have a bundle of crap at home I need to sort, got a mate coming over to stay the weekend as well, lots things to update on my website. I need to sort out the layout and everything else. Plus I have another request for a video from the FM side of things and I've got a deadline for that as well, so it a lot to be thinkin' about. :P

So are you releasing it today then?

Nope. I'm gonna wait and get Round 2 footage and then release it with Round 1 footage as well. So it will be a mix of both rounds.

I do.. I get home at 1/2 4, then get alot of food into me, then rest for a bit, change my clothes, do my homework which would be about 7 o clock.

And when I just finished writing that I remembered the word 'saturday'..

So I'll go again. Sleep, Sleep some more, then get up, (takes 1/2 an hour for me), Actually wake up, get breakfast, work, get dinner, change my clothes, THEN, do my homework which will still be 7 o clock, and takes about 2-3 hours..

I thought it was last night too! haha.

I should be able to make it next Saturday night anyway I reckon and probably use my Z4m if we are using premiums.

I'm definitely thinkin' M3 CSL, although I maybe bring something unexpected...

This should be fun only cars that come to mind for I6 though that are rwd is the supras and the rwd R32. hhhhmmm.👍 I like this comp

They change it every week. But this next one will be the I6. Which are Supra's, chasers. soarers, is300's (altezza), some bmws, r32 gts-t, and thats all i can think of right now.

Guys, I might not be at D1GT to help out this week because im not feeling great today, and not really up to it.

Sorry about this.. If things change and I feel better, I'll be there, but its unlikely....

So.. 9PM GMT is in 4 hours ?
there should be a list of cars that can be used.. to be more specific. ;D

They change it every week. But this next one will be the I6. Which are Supra's, chasers. soarers, is300's (altezza), some bmws, r32 gts-t, and thats all i can think of right now.

hyC
So.. 9PM GMT is in 4 hours ?
there should be a list of cars that can be used.. to be more specific. ;D

theres few,which spank already listed out:tup:

Last edited:
@CREDGUY Well my timezone is GMT+0 and it's 5.30 PM so... in 3.30 hours ?

@xiSealHDz yeah I know he did.. But a list of possible cars would be awesome.. in my opinion there's lots of cars that you never tried.. and I like to try new things..

Anyway. Sadly I can't come. I will be having dinner by then.. lol

Back