D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

can you send the sc300 when your going off tonight? you'll have it back by the time your on tomorrow.

I'm thinkin' M3 CSL. I still don't know :nervous: I'm too busy trying to track an order on ebay :( Having to put the video on hold because of it. So probs will have a late release.

This is a bit of an ask but can we put the official start time to 9.30 as thats when I can get on.

i'd probably be ok with it but it might be a bit of a push for lukas..

He should be alright with it, the time will be scaled down as well because judging errors should be dialled out after a while. Is Lukas judging again this week?

I want to join too but how do i know if the car got a inline 6 engine????
Means it a V6 engine???
cheers

Last edited:
No double posting in my thread please.
Please use the edit button. :)

And yeah, i'll name out a few premium cars you can use.

BMW Z4 M Coupe.
BMW 135i
BMW 1 Series Tii

I cant remember the rest lol.

Btw what is the High End Performance G37?

that le mans drift track looks awesome, will have to give it a go, i would attend this but the time doesn't suit me

BMW Z4 M Coupe.
BMW 135i
BMW 1 Series Tii

''Your'' thread :lol: it's ours :sly:

BMW Z4 M Coupe.
BMW 135i
BMW 1 Series Tii

Chaser
Supra
Soarer
skyline GTS-t

Dont think i'll be doing this , not feeling the section through tires , seems a little pointless for a battle IMO , but ignore me ;)

Dont think i'll be doing this , not feeling the section through tires , seems a little pointless for a battle IMO , but ignore me ;)

It is good if you get it right and, believe it or not, you can tandem through the tires.

Nahh its not that , im just not feeling the track , im gonna have a few more try in different cars but if i dont enjoy it i wont turn up ;)

Nahh its not that , im just not feeling the track , im gonna have a few more try in different cars but if i dont enjoy it i wont turn up ;)

Im not feeling the track either, Im going to attempt it regardless. Its gunna be funny when I smash the tires! :dopey:

Tires = Danger. Danger = Me Likey. Me Likey = Destroy Mode [ON] | [OFF].

:D

damn.im going to miss this comp this time:/im going out with my mates to helsinki..theres huge party on friday..and ill be out of the town aswell until sunday:/but have a good comp guys!!

cheers:tup:

Alright video guys... I'm not going to have it released by tomorrow, so I've had an idea. I'll just merge rounds 1 & 2 together. I have a bundle of crap at home I need to sort, got a mate coming over to stay the weekend as well, lots things to update on my website. I need to sort out the layout and everything else. Plus I have another request for a video from the FM side of things and I've got a deadline for that as well, so it a lot to be thinkin' about. :P

Latest Posts

Back