D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,056 views
You really gotta see it!! Yeah they are most definately inline 6. Sound is amazing from those engines!
 
Just making sure.

And use a pic from the world of warcraft episode where they got really fat and spotty.

And if you didnt see that episode, YOU GOTTA SEE IT!

Yeah i've seen that one lol. The one where cartman pretends to be a retard is my favourite though.
Deeeeeerp, hey you guuuuys


Just for you Powell
1250631314-cartman-wow-sunder.jpg


EDIT: cartmans hands look like gentleman sausages in the video lol.
 
Photos from the first round of D1GT.

6068028474_62390286de_z.jpg


6067484301_aa75e9772e_z.jpg


6068028132_83c605d0ec_z.jpg


6067483781_302b9b5d21_z.jpg


6068027550_30e6594981_z.jpg


Air Tandem wut?

6068027296_d52b25df53_z.jpg


6067483139_57c9cc1c85_z.jpg


6068027008_a6cd7fda40_z.jpg


6067482537_83e9202dd4_z.jpg


6068026336_1969e7e1c7_z.jpg


6067482083_7e031e369d_z.jpg



Gauz check your PM's buddy.
 
Awesome pics BKs, was good fun, cant wait for the next one, looks intense!

Look at my BURST car lol...
 
Damn look at Gunz on my door!
 
I just got confused cause he was in the Skyline at first
 
Great shots BkS! Really like to see the video soon, keep the good work up.
 
some nice shots bks!cant wait for that video to come up 👍
 
Video's coming along nicely 👍 Think I have captured around 80-90 clips... so it's hard work trying to siv through them all :P
 
Lukas you know if you make the section starting from the other side towards the chicane it would be much more challenging to aim towards the last black block to turn around it right pass the wall into the slalom ;) although its great the way it is but that type of clipping points adds some SPICE to it ;)
(hope you get what i mean lol)
 
Lukas you know if you make the section starting from the other side towards the chicane it would be much more challenging to aim towards the last black block to turn around it right pass the wall into the slalom ;) although its great the way it is but that type of clipping points adds some SPICE to it ;)
(hope you get what i mean lol)

Yeah I got it :sly: It's like this now and I don't want to change it
 
Hes right actually. Entrie to chicanes are towards the wall!
 
Im talking about starting from the right direction.
 
Did it! see \/
 
Is the next round on Saturday or Sunday?

the 4th is a Sunday???

And I won't be around on Saturday night anyway...


If its inline 6 time, I gotta be there with something S54 powered!!! :trouble:
 
Its every saturday, 9 pm gmt.
 
feck it, going to miss it so then :(

Hopefully might be able to make the next few though... would have loved to bring out some of my M3s or Z3m or Z4ms for the inline six theme in all!
 
I still havent chosen a car. :(
 
I have the sc300, but thinking about the Altezza wagon.
 
Back