Daiki KashoMusic 

Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
Where can I get his songs that are in GT5?
 
First of all, Daiki Kasho is not a person. They're a band. I think they're known as "Dakota Star" in English. Secondly, I believe they are composed specifically for the game and not released on any records.
 
First of all, Daiki Kasho is not a person.

Wrong.

Daiki Kasho (嘉生 大樹 Kashou Daiki?, born November 2, 1976) is a Japanese video game composer who has worked on the Gran Turismo, F-Zero, Wangan Midnight, and King of Fighters series.

On Topic: You can rip them from YouTube. That is not illegal :)
 
Daiki Kasho is the guy who writes and produces the songs but nearly all of them are performed by a group called Dakota Star. If you go looking for the GT5 soundtrack CD and also some of Dakota Star's albums you will find most of his work. 👍
 
You can rip them from YouTube. That is not illegal :)
I'm pretty sure it is, since Kasho/Dakota Star own the copyright to it, but they receive no payment for people ripping their music from YouTube.
 
On Topic: You can rip them from YouTube. That is not illegal :)
The fact that you can do something doesn't make it legal.

If you attain these tracks other than buying them in MP3 format or buying the album/single on CD, it's illegal.
 
Well, I can only speak from the german "rights".

And here, we can rip the Music of the Videos as much as we like, there is no law or regulation, that does say, that we making us illegal.
The only thing, they've did so far is, that about 60 - 70% (Just a Guess) from other countries are blocked here in Germany :)
 
^^ Don't want to upset you, but even in Germany it is (since 2004 or 06 i think)

Just look what happend to kino.to (it's closed so don't worry mods), where you could stream movies.
The GVU is probably trying to file claims against the "customers", who were just watching not uploading.
Legally speaking that is still a grey zone, if buffering is downloading and saving, a judge in germany has to decide that.
But here you download it... another case where you would have more proving ground is ripping music from radios, as far as I know that is legal (till now)

I am not a friend of this super tight copyrights (like in Us where Happy Birthday has a copyright, yes Barrak I am looking at you ;)). I loved the fact that a Hamburger Judge sentenced a downloader to 5€ a song fine. At least that is realistic not like 500000 for a song.

Either way you can do how you please, but it is probably wiser to not talk about this here if you like your membership to GTP.

For further information about this go visit the forums of Chip.de, they always discuss this (if legal or not)
 
Well, I can only speak from the german "rights".)
Irrespective of anything else, the OP is not in Germany so your information is invalid. GTPlanet is also not based in Germany, so it's still not valid.
 
Back