Daily race C is plagued by cheaters.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've raced against OP many times as I'm also in the EU region, and I always hate being matched in a race with them. Can confirm they are this sneaky/shady when racing outside of "testing" this one cheat, victimising others using the deficiencies in the penalty system to get others stuck with contact penalties (such as me multiple times in the past), for example... assuming they aren't glitching/teleporting all over the place on a less-than-stellar connection. Of course, I now haven't matched with them in a couple of months so maybe my experience is no longer representative. It is a bit funny that they're openly sharing the use of cheats to steal a win, as if that won't make them look like a colossal fool. That's on the level of those people that share themselves punting people off on Youtube to punish them or shame them and steal the win.

I also apologise to the mods if this is shaming, and will happily remove if so!

Of course, I now haven't matched with them in a couple of months so maybe my experience is no longer representative.
Their SR went down from 47 to 43 today, according to K', whereas driving near the front in a Race C ought to give a big SR boost, so there were clearly some incidents along the way.

I dont remember you in any of my race. I barely play sport mode.
Right, just to "test" cheats for the community, yeah?

I think you genuinely have the worst SR graph I've ever seen. 2 days at 99 in 44 days of data. That doesn't exactly speak of someone who has fair play and a level playing field high on their list of priorities.

My advice, mate, if you're gonna be a dirty driver, just own it. Don't be coming around here trying to pretend like you're acting in everyone's interest doing stuff like this. You clearly have no respect for the people you share a track with when you race.

I think you genuinely have the worst SR graph I've ever seen. 2 days at 99 in 44 days of data. That doesn't exactly speak of someone who has fair play and a level playing field high on their list of priorities.

My advice, mate, if you're gonna be a dirty driver, just own it. Don't be coming around here trying to pretend like you're acting in everyone's interest doing stuff like this. You clearly have no respect for the people you share a track with when you race.
Nobody asked for your advice.

3ffibm.jpg

Last edited:
Just one possibility, PD might not bother getting off their backsides until it gets to the point where every single top 10 time is held by a cutter.
Maybe everyone needs to cut in order to force some expediency of response to this situation?
I think most are already cheaters in the top 10

I do agree the fella set himself up for some stick by doing this exploit. And as I don't do sport mode, I honestly couldn't care less about what players do there. If it was to highlight the issue or if he's a full on cheat, matters not to me.

But I do find it very unfair that a player can be spied on like this and people use that Kudos site to shame players here. Seen it a few times too, so this isn't aimed just at you. (In case I came accross as attacking you here).

I do agree the fella set himself up for some stick by doing this exploit. And as I don't do sport mode, I honestly couldn't care less about what players do there. If it was to highlight the issue or if he's a full on cheat, matters not to me.

But I do find it very unfair that a player can be spied on like this and people use that Kudos site to shame players here. Seen it a few times too, so this isn't aimed just at you. (In case I came accross as attacking you here).
Yeah, I can see what you're getting at here, but as he has already completely ignored or dismissed those various well structured and reasoned posts in this thread attempting to debate/explain the scumbaggery of his actions to him, I don't think it's too low a blow.

Plus, he is clearly not too worried about letting his poor etiquette hang out for all to see. I don't feel bad about using his statistics, but I am not really in the habit of searching people up on Kudos for whatever reason. A poster above mentioned his stats and I got curious and just couldn't help but comment on that SR curve.

I believe this gives the Corvette driver permission to come to your home and smash your PS4. Rules are rules.
Can't believe you made a thread complaining about the cheat, get caught using the cheat yourself for a top time, and then also post a video of you using the cheat to steal first place in an actual race. You really are something.
the PS4 didn't cheat ? I would smash the cheater instead lollllllll . By the way i just look at all top10 in America and no cheating PS4 here :lol:

Agree with U

Last edited by a moderator:
What I genuinely don't understand is why people are so upset about this, but not people doing FIA races on multiple accounts. The consensus for the FIA race issue seems to be "it doesn't matter", so I accept I appear to be in a minority in caring about it. But this daily race course cutting ultimately has the same effect of pushing people lower down the finish order than they should be, so can someone explain to me why that matters more in daily races than FIA races?

I just want to raise the issue, once again, that GT-Sport does not have a solid way to report cheaters and bad players. Without this function it is pretty much free of charge to abuse the penalty system and other players. There is no punishment to hand out when you can't report the players.

And it would be fairly easy to setup such a system via https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/top/ with a report player form, we have access to replays etc and it is incredible easy to judge clear cut cases for PD. For all i know they could setup a players jury that looked on the reports and only those that were judged "guilty" by that Jury would make it to the PD for a final judgement and PSN ban.

So, because others get away with cheating on their wives, I go try my luck to see if I too can get away with cheating on my wife. Then, after successfully cheating, I post it on social media as evidence that I can cheat, but then deny that it is actually cheating and justify it as just a test to see if I can cheat. So now I know I can cheat on my wife, but no one beliefs me, especially not my wife. So now I'm a tested, cheating, non trustworthy, wifeless person not having a clue what I've actually obtained. Stupid me.

Daily race C is plagued by cheaters again. You can cut the last chicane and penalty will be written on the next lap so it doesnt affect the lap you just complete.

Edit: Cheat is working at last lap of the race. You almost gain 3 seconds.
only last lap, what about cutting eau rouge,

And it would be fairly easy to setup such a system via https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/top/ with a report player form, we have access to replays etc and it is incredible easy to judge clear cut cases for PD. For all i know they could setup a players jury that looked on the reports and only those that were judged "guilty" by that Jury would make it to the PD for a final judgement and PSN ban.
It‘s just not handlebar. It‘ll require heaps of people to look into things not even worth reporting because some people are so easily triggered by just an overtake or whatever reason. Reporting on such levels will always be abused and there cannot be enough humans to look into all the cases

Of course they do. Even the top guys push the limits of the boundaries. The FIA races I was doing, the racing line seems to be nowhere near where you would run in real world, for most of the turns, with drivers using up every inch of the curb. One example is the Schumacher S at the Nurburgring GP layout. Whereas that would make the car unbalanced in real world running such line. So for me I can't in good conscious race like that yet it can at times effect my race.

You could very easily watch the replay videos of the top times which use the cheat.

That's exactly what we did for both the Goodwood and Streets of Willow cheat articles. Nobody needed to actually do the cheat to see it for themselves.

Ahhh. I didn't know that was possible, if the cheat was already well known that negates my argument completely. I was assuming the guy had discovered something new. I still rate him higher than all the other cheats who did NOT post their details though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back