"Daily" Race Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter LordDrift
  • 79,453 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but starting on pole and finishe with 30sec lead is boring af . Last week starting from the back i got couples win and never finished worst than top 5 in daily C and most of the time i got clean race bonus
Wow, what a racing genius you must be, congratulations.
While bored, maybe you can find some seconds to google out the names you are mentioning. Just an idea.

Vettel win with a dominant car and got beaten by ricardo last year at RBR and totally dominated by Leclaire who is a rookie compere to vettel .

Is there a way to see what cars were used in the timesheets on Kudos Prime or some other 3rd party solution? As far as I’ve found GT itself is the only place that displays it.

Just done race C. Set a low ish QT put me on 12th using the Peugeot HDi.
A bit of nudging here and there, people out braking themselves, including myself on the last lap. Nothing appeared deliberate. As people get used to the race and braking points this should be a good combo for the week ahead. 👍

Is the Gr.1 race at Le Mans the same as the last time it was on? Fuel saving and everyone in the TS050? Or have they actually changed something for once?
last time they had this combo I ran nothing but the older Porsche (962 ) . would pit at the end of lap 3 for tires and a splash. if I was up by around 6 to 7 seconds on 2nd I had a shot at beating the Toyota that was in second and most times I did. Normal start position was top 3. This race more than any other is like a 5 lap time trial in the sense the cars get spread out quickly and you just need to cut the best time possible on every lap. no need to dive bomb corners or force an issue cause you know what the cars are going to do on the straights.

Toyota==== good exit no top end
962======crap exit plenty of top end

people know this or they should I give you room beginning of straight you give me room at the end very simple

Last edited:
he older Porsche (928 ?)
7190.jpg
downloadfile.jpg

For some reason they arent letting us use wet tyres.

Wet tyres are treaded race tyres. Sports tyres are already treaded.
Indeed, every time I remember that PD have run wet daily races with road cars it's been sport tyres with no wets.

As for race C. C'mon all you A/S people in Asia not qualifying. All 3 races over half the field didn't set a lap!
Easier said than done! Out of 7 laps qualifying with the Jag, I only managed 2 that actually counted because of so called short cut penalties :banghead:.
But you're not A/S :sly: :P

Last edited:
Thank you :cheers: I really need to do race C more because for whatever reason race B has absolutely tanked my SR lately :(

I had a great week of racing the B race always driving with D rated driver’s qualifying no better then 9th mostly 11th and 12th in all races but one that was a 4th. All races I move up the field beating guy’s with better times, Why it was great was only three races I got a penalty and one second place. What I took away from this race week I had a better race days then the guy’s I passed .

last time they had this combo I ran nothing but the older Porsche (928 ?) i think. would pit at the end of lap 3 for tires and a splash. if I was up by around 6 to 7 seconds on 2nd I had a shot at beating the Toyota that was in second and most times I did. Normal start position was top 3. This race more than any other is like a 5 lap time trial in the sense the cars get spread out quickly and you just need to cut the best time possible on every lap. no need to dive bomb corners or force an issue cause you know what the cars are going to do on the straights.

Toyota==== good exit no top end
928======crap exit plenty of top end

people know this or they should I give you room beginning of straight you give me room at the end very simple

Man, I would so love to see a 928 at 240mph on the Mulsanne.

o

ok I got it glad to see nobody ever makes a mistake,, I did say I think??
No problem,we are just making fun. We all make mistake. That being said I love the 928, it was the first Porsche I ever drove.

Edit: at the moment I am trying the non hybrids to make sure I pick the right one.
I am at 3:29:8 with the 787 now, but haven't driven the 962 yet. Once I find the fastest I still have to take the others out for a spin again,to make sure it's the car that's faster not me getting more used to it.
Still, the Jag is the best drive so far,love the road feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back