Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :) This weeks Bonus Races are going to be a little different, this week we are going to use a Random Number Generator for the Bonus Races. So in other words, we won’t know what the races will be, until about 5 minutes before we start them. :lol: Don’t worry about not having the right cars or anything either, if you don’t have a certain car, you can just use something else that you do have that’s similar to the one the RNG picks out, it’s not a big deal. Last time we did this we ended up with some super wacky combos, hopefully we get some more good ones this week :cheers:

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :) This weeks Bonus Races are going to be a little different, this week we are going to use a Random Number Generator for the Bonus Races. So in other words, we won’t know what the races will be, until about 5 minutes before we start them. :lol: Don’t worry about not having the right cars or anything either, if you don’t have a certain car, you can just use something else that you do have that’s similar to the one the RNG picks out, it’s not a big deal. Last time we did this we ended up with some super wacky combos, hopefully we get some more good ones this week :cheers:

I'm looking forward to the chance for group C at Fisherman's Ranch :lol:.

Random Number Generator for the Bonus Races.
7287388246637576720_1.png

Sounds awesome :D . :looks for coffee:

Thanks everyone. Always fun. Look forward to the replays. :D

Speaking of fails. I tried group chat. I got my headphones to work and a mic connected to the DS4. But I cannot help touching the mic wire and face towards it when I speak. So, you know, not good while driving. :banghead: :lol:

In the Gr. 3 race @ Brands, the rear of the Mazda was wanting to go around. I have the brake bias at zero, so I cannot figure it out. Braking a bit late? I've never felt that with this car before, and it was probably costing at least a half a second or more on that corner trying to take it a bit easier.

Thanks for the races. It was incredibly challenging and difficult in some parts of the tracks selected. The hilarious compile at turn 1 at Sardegna was one of them, and the super-dark corners made us drive blind into it. The MR2 at Brands Indy was also another insane race, the oversteer really got the heck out of me many times.

But the shunts and punts we had due to our mistakes colliding with each other was something that put us on our toes to our surroundings. Would definitely love to give another shot.

Happy almost Friday Fellas!! :cheers: I can’t wait to race tomorrow night, race C is so much fun this week! :)

This weeks Bonus races will be...

‘69 Camaro at Maggiore East II, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 100/100.

‘65 Mustang at Sardegna B, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 100/100.

‘70 Super Bee at Big Willow, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 100/100.
D189A53F-BCCD-434F-98E0-B019AC0D7115.jpeg

29831677-07CA-4185-A465-401FA764AFFA.jpeg

I found a league that ran these exclusively in the GT5 days. Was actually pretty fun. A race you could stuff it more than a few times and still have a chance at a win. Though, those single gear karts were working a bit hard to get up the hills.

I've done laps of the N24 with the kart. It's awsome. You only need to brake a couple of times, for most situations you just need to drop gears.

Back