Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Great video. Nicely done. :)
Thanks.

All inspired by this moment. (I wanted to put a heart frame around it but Sharefactory doesn't have one).:lol:

8287208269667139592_0.jpg

All sorts of issues today, I think we get this every year during the shifting time zones when daylight savings start/stop in various regions. If that is the case it should clean up 2nd week of November when everyone has settled into their summer/winter times. Thanks Pigems for your patience and perseverence in trying to get everyone to the point where they can participate, it's appreciated despite the boredom that waiting for the next race sometimes engenders.

My replays shared in game, I thought I might have missed one but they're all there. Usual search tags: drwf, gtp, tpc

Last edited:
Lobby was weird last night. I got stuck on the starting grid twice and then had the entire lobby freeze up on me another 2-3 times. Only way I could get out was to close the game out. Weird.

Lobby was weird last night. I got stuck on the starting grid twice and then had the entire lobby freeze up on me another 2-3 times. Only way I could get out was to close the game out. Weird.

Yeah, the lobby had a tons of glitches last night for some reason, the most we’ve had in a while. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Back