Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be a little bit different from the usual. There will technically be 2 races, but one is really short, and both will use the same car. :)

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

BR1 - ‘66 Honda S800 @ Northern Isle, 5 laps, Reverse Grid Based on Previous Race Results. Sport Soft Tires, Weak Slip, Weak Boost, 102hp/1,508lbs (150/95), Custom Gearbox(Auto Set To 200km/h). No other tuning allowed, only the custom gearbox

BR2 - ‘66 Honda S800 @ La Sarthe w/chicanes, 5 laps, Grid Based on Previous Race Results. Sport Soft Tires, Weak Slip, Weak Boost,102hp/1,508lbs (150/95), Custom Gearbox(Auto Set To 200km/h), Fuel x8, Tires x10. No other tuning allowed, only the custom gearbox.

How it works. Race 1 will be RGBOPRR, and the Qualifier for Race 2. Race 2 will be GBOPRR. You will have aboot 3.5 laps worth of fuel, and the tires will go cold, but will also wear a bit if you slide it around too much. So a Tires change isn’t out of the cards during the pit stop. :)

E85474E4-ED6D-422C-87E6-0EE20B0BD7BD.jpeg

Last edited:

Sorry, I won’t be able to make any races in this time slot, there’s a bit too much of a time zone difference. Thanks for inviting me though, and let me know if you have any races in any other time slot!

Edit- do you guys have anything in the a.m? Morning EST can work for me.

Last edited:
Edit- do you guys have anything in the a.m? Morning EST can work for me.
Not currently. This lobby will be one hour later from the second week in November when @Pigems region goes off summer time, does that help? If my guess on your time zone is correct that should bring the lobby start time to 8am your time.

Thanks @Pigems for hosting, much fun was had! :D
My replays shared in game with usual tags: drwf gtp tpc

Hey, at least you didn't have connection issues or whatever issue I had from pole which caused mayhem. Really sorry about that.
Not your fault and no-one blames you. Probably @Pigems fault for mentioning we hadn't had any glitches yet just before that race started :sly: :D

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers: This week, we may have the most Epic Bonus Race that we’ve ever had!! You’re not gonna wanna miss this one ;)

‘90 Mazda RX-7 @ Alsace, 2 Laps, SM Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

‘15 Mustang GT @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, Open Tire Choice, 100/100, Real Slip, Heavy Rain.

C7B864BF-8D00-43F2-99F7-E6A4740E48A4.jpeg

Now, the big one. Bonus Race 3 will be a multi class Race on SSRX, where you will have a choice of 3 cars. But, there’s a twist. Depending on which car you choose, you will have to do a different amount of laps to finish the race. The options are...

Track, Special Stage Route X, Weak Slip.

- 1 Lap in a ‘15 Mazda Demio XD Touring, 110/100, Open Tire Choice, No Tuning.

- 2 Laps in an ‘13 Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Open Tire Choice, 105/100, No Tuning.

- 3 Laps in a Dodge Tomahawk VGT Technology(the 2500hp one), Open Tire Choice, 100/100, Gearbox can be Custom Tuned.

So, which car will you choose? Is one lap in a Mazda faster than 3 laps in a Tomahawk, or will the Bugatti take it all?

7196EAF9-87EB-4FE9-BA32-B71FEEA0F456.jpeg

Last edited:
Warning this post is NSFD (Not Safe For Dailies)

First, my apologies to @RacingGrandpa nothing personal. I had a pretty good buzz last night and my evil Joker side made an appearance while making this livery. I figured @Invisigoth would get a kick out of this seeing how he's a big Ford fan. :D I was surprised at the amount of fecal content floating around in the discovery tank on GTS. I still need to flush the radiator before taking it out on the track. Then give her a good wash & dry with some extra soft Charmin, err... I mean chamois. Then to top it off I've got some air freshener. And you know something pal, it smells an awful lot like flowers.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201023152915.jpg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers: This week, we may have the most Epic Bonus Race that we’ve ever had!! You’re not gonna wanna miss this one ;)

‘90 Mazda RX-7 @ Alsace, 2 Laps, SM Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

‘15 Mustang GT @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, Open Tire Choice, 100/100, Real Slip, Heavy Rain.

View attachment 966672

Now, the big one. Bonus Race 3 will be a multi class Race on SSRX, where you will have a choice of 3 cars. But, there’s a twist. Depending on which car you choose, you will have to do a different amount of laps to finish the race. The options are...

Track, Special Stage Route X, Weak Slip.

- 1 Lap in a ‘15 Mazda Demio XD Touring, 110/100, Open Tire Choice, No Tuning.

- 2 Laps in an ‘13 Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Open Tire Choice, 105/100, No Tuning.

- 3 Laps in a Dodge Tomahawk VGT Technology(the 2500hp one), Open Tire Choice, 100/100, Gearbox can be Custom Tuned.

So, which car will you choose? Is one lap in a Mazda faster than 3 laps in a Tomahawk, or will the Bugatti take it all?

View attachment 966673

Does anyone really have the patience to do a lap of SSX in the Demio? I mean, I tempted to choose it just for the laugh but have a feeling the laugh would wear off before half a lap is done.

My replays shared, same tags: tpc, gtp, drwf
Edit: Race C1 is going to appear really messed up, I was start grid glitched and had to jump out and observe to avoid being a starting straight obstacle. Because of my connection issues the race standings table doesn't come close to matching car positions on track through the whole race and apologies to @NoStopN for showing you as a non-starter stuck on the grid rather than your actual finish position.

Thanks @Pigems for your extraordinary patience dealing with the annual fall season connection and lobby issues, much appreciated by all just trying to race. When it was working it was as usual immense fun :D

Last edited:
I believe I saved both C races from my point of view. I had a couple of people not showing up on my screen as well. I’ll share that first race shortly.

Edit: Or maybe not. With all of the tomfoolery that was going on with the room, my PS4 only got like half of the race, then it fades to black. Doesn't make sense because the file size is the same as the C2 race & it runs the entire race through. :boggled: Damn shame too. The part that got cut off was when Pigems got crossed up & I had to hit the grass to avoid him. I said that would look great on the replay & now we might never get to relive that moment. :(

Last edited:
Back