Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Crap, I forgot to post the races last night lol. This week we are going to do shortened versions of the first 3 Manu races as Bonus Races, all settings, including tire/fuel and mandatory tires will be applicable, the only change will length of races. :)

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday Fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

‘14 Chevy Corvette at BMB Infield A, 7 Laps, SS Tires, 100/100.

Tundra vs Raptor at Bathurst, in the Dark, 1 Lap, CH Tires, Max Power, Min Weight, x50 Tire, x1 Fuel, RNG will pick the Winning finishing position before the race, DIRTY RACE!!

Karts at The Nord, at Night, 1 Lap, SS Tires, Strong Boost, Strong Slip.

Tundra vs Raptor at Bathurst, in the Dark, 1 Lap, CH Tires, Max Power, Min Weight, x50 Tire, x1 Fuel, RNG will pick the Winning finishing position before the race, DIRTY RACE!!

hehehehe.gif

c1181c63-6df9-4e4c-a6b1-0aad0825c722_text_hi.gif

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week we will be doing something a little different for the Bonus Races. The BR’s this week will actually be Daily Races, the very first ones we ever did with DRWF back on April 20th, 2019. I don’t remember what the N100 car was, most likely the ‘89 NA Miata, but since we don’t know for sure, we’ll go with Open N100 instead. Also, we will use Racing Soft tires for BR3. :)

E3A16175-0313-43EE-8726-1C0F09C0436A.jpeg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week we will be doing something a little different for the Bonus Races. The BR’s this week will actually be Daily Races, the very first ones we ever did with DRWF back on April 20th, 2019. I don’t remember what the N100 car was, most likely the ‘89 NA Miata, but since we don’t know for sure, we’ll go with Open N100 instead. Also, we will use Racing Soft tires for BR3. :)
420 :cool:

I don’t remember what the N100 car was, most likely the ‘89 NA Miata, but since we don’t know for sure, we’ll go with Open N100 instead.
It was definitely the Miata, I remember because that race was the first time I met Twitch streamer and really cool dude TyrannoCyrusRex on the track.

So how does it work? i would like to join tonights races but am new to this thread! any help appreciated :)

Hey man, welcome aboard! :cheers: All you have to do is shoot me a friend request on PSN(TPC_Pigems) so you can get into the rooms when they open. After that, come on out and race, anytime. 👍

Latest Posts

Back