Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

We have a special bonus race this week, the fuel mileage special!! :D

Any gasoline burning car in the game @ N24, SM Tires, Weak Slip, x5 Tires, x25 Fuel, Open Tuning.

When you run out of fuel, you must brake and come to a stop on the side of the track, the car that makes it the farthest before running out of fuel Wins. :)
So your saying I have a chance…
All jokes aside( or behind myself )
Personally I’ve never done a race structured quite like it. For the first time in a while I’m interested in running laps and trying something new. Hope to see everyone on track tomorrow. I’ll be picking up slack in last place. Don’t be strangers 🤙🏾

Any gasoline burning car in the game @ N24, SM Tires, Weak Slip, x5 Tires, x25 Fuel, Open Tuning.

When you run out of fuel, you must brake and come to a stop on the side of the track, the car that makes it the farthest before running out of fuel Wins. :)
Tuning on/off? Specifically gearbox?

Never mind, I need to learn to read 🤣

Last edited:

@Pigems No using clutch to coast. :D

Bonus race sounds fun. I'll try to join but I'm pretty sure my PS is toast, I can't get more than 1 red bar for GT now. Barely playable.

Have you contacted your ISP yet?
Not yet. Nothing is wrong with my internet. Even the PS is fine. All the test are fine. Only affects online races.

My best guess, according to the router is the PS is stuck in a loop looking for an old Universal plug and play port. Usually fixed with a reboot. It will figure it out sometime. Or not. I've spent too much time on it this week. :dopey:

Not yet. Nothing is wrong with my internet. Even the PS is fine. All the test are fine. Only affects online races.

My best guess, according to the router is the PS is stuck in a loop looking for an old Universal plug and play port. Usually fixed with a reboot. It will figure it out sometime. Or not. I've spent too much time on it this week. :dopey:
Factory reset the PS?

I won’t be able to make it this week, I’ve gotta get some more practice in tonight. I’m doing a 24h of Silverstone tomorrow with a few guys on iRacing. I’ll try to pop in when practice is over though if I can. :)

Last edited:
I won’t be able to make it this week, I’ve gotta get some more practice in tonight. I’m doing a 24h of Silverstone tomorrow with a few guys on iRacing. I’ll try to pop in when practice is over though if I can. :)
Good luck. Kick ass.

It'll probably be just me then. :lol:

This week's Bonus Race is GT3 at Le Mans.

8358689719552344604_11.jpg

Oh wow I got a mention! Yes I am still alive. Still can't race yet.. radial nerve damage takes a while to heal apparently :rolleyes:.
Holy heck, glad to see you up and about! Been wondering where you been. Hoping you were doing ok. Take all the recovery you need,as much as it sucks I can promise a proper recovery makes a huge difference.
Welcome back above board :cheers:

Holy heck, glad to see you up and about! Been wondering where you been. Hoping you were doing ok. Take all the recovery you need,as much as it sucks I can promise a proper recovery makes a huge difference.
Welcome back above board :cheers:
Yeh, back in April I had a tumor removed from the nerve for one of my ears. For some reason my arm was pinned under my body for the 12h surgery. When I woke up I couldn't open my right hand. Now I can open it enough that they let me drive again... my neuro surgeon thinks it could take 2 years to fully recover to the point it was before surgery. Last Sunday was the first time I could use the mouse..evey so often my middle finger hits the right click as my index finger left clicks...kinda frustrating.

Back