Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Just floating this out there.
B08826D3-DC03-4DEE-AF2E-73396152A34E.jpeg

Bonus races:
1. SF19 @ Spa
2. N600 @ Kyoto - Yamagiwa II
3. Toyota S-FR '15 @ Alsace - dirty race šŸ˜ˆ

@HaydenFan69 I don't think the 2X was in GT6, it's the futuristic laser shockwave spaceship car, not the 1970s fan car. It might actually work in the rain as the wheels aren't driven... no power wheelspin.
Both the trucks on dirt and @Chevy Heavy 's suggestion of the 2X in the rain sound like fun, I'll keep them in mind šŸ‘ :cheers:

Dumb question but why does no one ever use the Mercedes F1?

Not that I want to, I can't handle it. Just notice it doesn't get used as much as the SF or F1500.

Bonus races:
1. SF19 @ Spa
2. N600 @ Kyoto - Yamagiwa II
3. Toyota S-FR '15 @ Alsace - dirty race šŸ˜ˆ

@HaydenFan69 I don't think the 2X was in GT6, it's the futuristic laser shockwave spaceship car, not the 1970s fan car. It might actually work in the rain as the wheels aren't driven... no power wheelspin.
Both the trucks on dirt and @Chevy Heavy 's suggestion of the 2X in the rain sound like fun, I'll keep them in mind šŸ‘ :cheers:

Oh very much remember driving it around Indy (only place it was remotely driveable).

That Toyota might be the best car for Alsace and itā€™s cursed circuit.

@O604, good question. One would think that car would fill the lobbies and be at least one Nations event every season.

Last edited:
Dumb question but why does no one ever use the Mercedes F1?

Not that I want to, I can't handle it. Just notice it doesn't get used as much as the SF or F1500.
The transmission in that car is something Iā€™ve never experienced.
someone put it in the DRWF bonus raceā€™s for the future.

Always enjoy your videos, you have a good eye and ear. Alsace!
( thatā€™s Italian From what I hear lol)
France, the region bordering Germany and Switzerland near Stuttgart and Zurich. Also the region from which Alsatian (German Shepherd) dogs originated, hence the name of the breed. It has been alternately German and French territory several times through the last few centuries and the culture of the region is a blend of those two nations.

@O604 You're welcome for the replays. Nice work on the video, very well done!

Last edited:
Winning the race would do you no good. If your teammate is in last place, you better drop back and take out the other team's slowest car. šŸ¤”

It doesn't need to be Vipers and Mustangs, just two car types that look different, since we won't all have the same car colors as our teammates.

Last edited:
It doesn't need to be Vipers and Mustangs, just two car types that look different, since we won't all have the same car colors as our teammates.
How about we all use Raptors? I'd be willing to make two different color liveries. And everyone could download both and have 2 trucks ready depending on which team they wind up on. Then for a second race we could use the trucks again, but one person would be in a '66 Beetle and you would have to get your bug to the finish first. Of course it would require you to have two Beetles also. Most people probably already own 2 of each, but if not they're cheap enough. We would just have to make sure everyone has the vehicles before we start racing. :)

How about we all use Raptors? I'd be willing to make two different color liveries. And everyone could download both and have 2 trucks ready depending on which team they wind up on. Then for a second race we could use the trucks again, but one person would be in a '66 Beetle and you would have to get your bug to the finish first. Of course it would require you to have two Beetles also. Most people probably already own 2 of each, but if not they're cheap enough. We would just have to make sure everyone has the vehicles before we start racing. :)
What if youā€™re like me and delete cars at random? Though thatā€™s like barely a quarter mil for all of them.

Last edited:
No host yet? Any bonus race ideas? Throw some up.

I could host. But I hardly raced at all this week. And I suck at hosting compared to Pigems and Fudsy. :lol:
I'm not a good candidate this week, forecast heavy rain & thunderstorms. My internet often does a good impression of a trampoline user in that weather, up, down, up, down... :(

I can host tonight if no one else is able too. šŸ‘
Thank you sir! I was planning to until yesterday, but with our current weather forecast and Australia's neolithic internet design (waterproof? Nah, no need for that in Australia! .... ) it's not likely to go well.

Thank you sir! I was planning to until yesterday, but with our current weather forecast and Australia's neolithic internet design (waterproof? Nah, no need for that in Australia! .... ) it's not likely to go well.
All good Sir šŸ», I always plan too, but Iā€™ve just been waiting till the last minute now in case anyone else decides they want to. :)

All vehicles are now shared. Please download all because we don't know the teams yet. The Beetles are ready for the Squash The Bug race. :D Maybe @Pigems could repost them in case anyone isn't on my friend's list. I was also thinking you could tag everyone about the races in hopes of filling the lobby. The more the merrier.

Gran TurismoĀ®SPORT_20210903143758.jpg

Last edited:
All vehicles are now shared. Please download all because we don't know the teams yet. The Beetles are ready for the Squash The Bug race. :D Maybe @Pigems could repost them in case anyone isn't on my friend's list. I was also thinking you could tag everyone about the races in hopes of filling the lobby. The more the merrier.

View attachment 1078029
TYVM Sir!! Done and Done, all liveries are shared on my account now. :cheers:

Back