Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Ugh, I seem to be glitch plagued with @Pigems lobby all of a sudden. Anyone missed the boat I will set up a second lobby and hopefully I don't glitch in my own lobby. Will set it to friends only so if not sure then friend request to psn ID phreelickz

Should be open now.

Svrew it, everyone pile in, open to publix
Thanks for hosting the second lobby! Good races and good times!

Damn, we may have to start having. two lobbies?
If everyone on the invite list were to turn up we could run three lobbies.
Again a fantastic hosting effort @Pigems and party chat @Granadier . Thank you both. Lots of fun all night and a couple of really good results for me. Particularly pleased with fiinishing within a stone's throw of Pigems, RPMcMurphy and GotMaxPower at DTS.
Apologies again for denying 2nd place to @Chevy Heavy in the second Suzuka race, I seriously thought you were going to clear the apex before I got there.

Last edited:
That was some fun racing last night fellas, Great job by everyone!! :cheers: Thanks again to everyone who came out and I’m sorry for anyone who wasn’t able to join us due to the room being full. We’re gonna have to look into having a 2nd room I think, I never thought we’d ever have enough people for that but it seems we now do. :)

I’ll get the replays shared here when I get home, gotta take the young fella out to pick out a suit for Prom. :)

Last edited:
I made some accidental punts by missing a few braking points (slipstream didn't help that) at the Fittipaldi BMB race, I was laughing almost throughout the entire thing. I apologise if I hit you. S2000 race was also surprisingly intense and enjoyable.

All replays except for the 2nd Bonus Race are now shared, I guess I forgot to save that one? All are tagged GTP and TPC, I’m still working on pics. Thanks again for coming out last night fellas, it was a really fun night! :cheers:

Pics! :D

D80CA71A-CAE6-4003-9362-87ED4D26D5D1.png
DE688F5E-D734-44A1-9BC1-F3F91BA25AF3.png
FC0F9346-AB91-4329-A069-28B8DBD9762B.png
DD5B311F-6F43-41E8-A7AF-BB11992DE6CF.png
F536C634-AD6F-4E62-9A5F-C83285C40CE6.png

Sorry about the delay! :cheers:

Thanks again to @The_Tullster for getting the last replay! :cheers:

Back