Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Not sure if I will be participating this week. Will have to see how my hands recover from the 15 laps of Bathurst a few hours earlier.
Go put them hands in some ice! We gotta race tomorrow! :P
"Tik, tik, tok", that was it
A lone hand rose from the pit
A gentle face with saddened eyes
Took the villains by surprise

"Murder"
In the black of night....

:sly:
My favorite song in the game! :lol:

"Tik, tik, tok", that was it
A lone hand rose from the pit
A gentle face with saddened eyes
Took the villains by surprise

"Murder"
In the black of night....

:sly:

20200117150059.jpg

@Pigems, the cars for the bonus races should be set to stock power, weight. This I understand...

But what about the Alfa for race A? The power and weight settings are a bit obscure, do we need to set these before joining the lobby or does bop handle this? Or does this lobby run stock for one-makes?

Thanks!

As a side note, anyone know why PD change the power / weight settings for one makes away from the stock figures? Seems a bit pointless to me!

@Pigems, the cars for the bonus races should be set to stock power, weight. This I understand...

But what about the Alfa for race A? The power and weight settings are a bit obscure, do we need to set these before joining the lobby or does bop handle this? Or does this lobby run stock for one-makes?

Thanks!

As a side note, anyone know why PD change the power / weight settings for one makes away from the stock figures? Seems a bit pointless to me!

For the Daily races I always match PD’s specs as best I can. If they have BoP on it will be on for us, the only thing we change is race C, it’s half length and has no fuel/tire wear to save time. :)

Looks like I'll be racing this afternoon. Faffing around figuring out which cable went from the router to the PS4, hunting down another cable because the one going from the wall socket to the router was too short to reach the modem, then re-booting PS4 meant I missed qualifying, so I was locked out of the race <pants and catches breath>.

Sounds like a good setup. Will have to see if I have the fittipaldi. @The_Tullster I think if I remember the S2000 was needed for one of the daily races months ago. Even got my wife to agree to cook dinner so I don't have to keep going in and out trying to manage that as well. Now just to get the PS4 to let me in without glitching.:cheers:

Happy Friday Fellas!! I think tonight’s gonna be a lot of fun, we’ve got a great batch of Daily Races to do this week and a couple of really fun Bonus Races. I hope to see you all out there! :cheers:

@SpaceMaN47y0 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Cabernet @Granadier @Kevstah2004 @Leftcurl @Pelikan @The_Tullster @NoStopN @BenRod @Satomiblood @ToddSalad @splitwindow @sundaydriving

Tonight’s Bonus Races will be...

E7470BCC-1B7C-4E42-9A15-D8FE1A0C527E.jpeg

FD5214B3-635C-4AED-818C-B0A2D7BEF6FF.png

Boost will be on Weak and Slipstream on Real for both races, Cars will be Stock(100/100). :)

Back