Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Watching a movie with the Mrs's but I'll try to catch the tail end of it.:cheers:

8FDF2FB1-66DC-430C-AFEA-CBB9C34F4121.jpeg

That sucks I couldn't get in without glitching. Oh well. Try again 1 more time next weekend before I head out on vacation. Liking the Party chat though, just need to try it in a race. Will load up a clip later of when I tried to spectate the first race on the nord, right about time your cars fly off from the mountainside and cruise through the clouds.

I turned around to go and get @Invisigoth at the end of that last race but wanted to type something intimidating in chat before I did it, the game reset the car :nervous:

Fun racing again tonight :cheers:

It was a pretty mad night. Thanx again @Pigems for hosting. On the last race I think @Chevy Heavy got slammed a few times. I went from first to last fairly early in the piece. It was just picking out whomever I could catch up to. I had @Pigems in my sights in P11, saw a car in front, thought it was him and absolutely creamed him... It was @Chevy Heavy again the poor bastard. Right near the end I caught up to @Pigems saw him turning, and I just strait lined into the side of him with my foot buried in the carpet. I don't think he knew what hit him :lol:. Was very confused when I saw Mad Max finishing behind me :crazy:.

The Nurb races were insane even without the dirty factor :eek:. I spent a lot of time as a passenger. In the second race I traded paint with @NoStopN. After the first contact, the rest was me trying to prop him up in a strait line cause it looked like he was going to start a spin :crazy:.

Race A part II shared, tagged GTP TPC. I also have both green hell races and the 2nd R8 race.
Another great night of racing, thanks @Pigems and @Granadier for game and party chat hosting.

Looking forward to getting back into racing after the insanity of this season's fires. They're not over but it's looking like the fire crews are beginning to get a good handle on them. Thanks for everybody's concern on that front.
@Drummer79 hope you're safe.

What a fun night of races!! Thanks for hosting again @Pigems and thanks for extending the 3rd bonus race. I’ll take any chance available to drive that Gordini. Also thanks everyone for joining my party chat. It’s always a blast to have some voices attached to the cars.

There a pretty good scene in the last dirty race of Pigems getting spun like a top at Mach 1. I saved a clip but I forgot to share it.

What a fun night of races!! Thanks for hosting again @Pigems and thanks for extending the 3rd bonus race. I’ll take any chance available to drive that Gordini. Also thanks everyone for joining my party chat. It’s always a blast to have some voices attached to the cars.

There a pretty good scene in the last dirty race of Pigems getting spun like a top at Mach 1. I saved a clip but I forgot to share it.
I'll share the full replay when I get home. Took the kids to the pool for a swim. They've been house bound due to smoke for two weeks.

I'll share the full replay when I get home. Took the kids to the pool for a swim. They've been house bound due to smoke for two weeks.

I hear ya! We've had some relief locally with some rain, but it was *still* smokey today. My sis in the Blue Mountains is still on "wait and watch" alert (we have all her gas bottles so they don't explode if the fires make it to her and won't take out firefighters) :scared:.

Status report:

49365144233_6f959ed5af_b.jpg

Tha...that doesn't look like it's going to end well.

49365144323_bf2a6f49b8_b.jpg

And that's going to be worse. Oh well. Once all was said & done, I just wanted to finish before the timer ran out. So, I cut a corner or 2 from the end of that second Nord race. All I can say is "ouch!" Also @Qyn, I got air.

49365819227_727f9b531a_b.jpg

49365144488_c2a0a60caa_b.jpg

Moving onto the bonus R8 race, @sturk0167 just had to hog the whole track. This was his fault.

49365605616_84274fbf61_b.jpg

He repaid the favor with that PIT into the wall. Ok man, if that's the way you want it. I finally caught back up to you & was going to cripple your car....

49365818422_1cf920e9d7_b.jpg

....but that just boosted you away from me. :irked: On a side note, I'm glad I didn't go in cockpit mode. I would have missed the whole show.

49365818487_facc049f88_b.jpg

So I had to hustle to catch you & exact my revenge.

49365605481_c54613bca9_b.jpg

Ah, there you are.

49365605436_9887a04cd7_b.jpg

And finally, I have you within reach.

49365605111_3faf01d23f_b.jpg

After ridding myself of you, I caught up to @Qyn quickly.

49365604781_c9c64d86de_b.jpg

Making progress. Down one of the straights, I put a killer move on @The_Tullster, complete with a hip check.

49365818262_f50be03783_b.jpg

But, on the next turn, he uses my move against me. But never fear, for I made a clean pass on him shortly before the race end. And with a spun out & reset @GOTMAXPOWER, I got a 3rd, my best finish of the night.

It was a pretty mad night. Thanx again @Pigems for hosting. On the last race I think @Chevy Heavy got slammed a few times. I went from first to last fairly early in the piece. It was just picking out whomever I could catch up to. I had @Pigems in my sights in P11, saw a car in front, thought it was him and absolutely creamed him... It was @Chevy Heavy again the poor bastard. Right near the end I caught up to @Pigems saw him turning, and I just strait lined into the side of him with my foot buried in the carpet. I don't think he knew what hit him :lol:. Was very confused when I saw Mad Max finishing behind me :crazy:.

Yeah I remember you nailed me good that one time, it shot me through he corner. That car was a lot of fun on that track.. Fun racing tonight as usual. I put a tire off a couple times listening to the chatter on the party chat. :lol:

Yep. I've already started looking at wireless headsets. I've got multiple Bluetooth earbuds, but my PS4 said it wouldn't let them pair. I guess that's one way to sell Playstation headphones.
I use a AU$12 (about US$8) wired Verbatim headset intended for Skype and similar plugged in to the DS4, which is connected at all times when playing. Wired = no flat batteries mid-race :D

Man, that was some awesome racing last night fellas!! Very well done by everyone! I was having so much fun, I really like the added voice chat element to the racing. Thanks again for setting that up @Granadier !! I’ll get all the replays uploaded here shortly. Thanks again for another great evening of racing guys!! :cheers:

Ahhh was so sad to miss out last night
It was a snow day here in Vancouver, first of the year. Could believe it as it was a balmy 5-9 degrees the day before.
I had the morning off and got a couple races in, but got called out to go snow plowing melting slush around for 8 hours.
I guess when people pay you to plow even if it doesn't snow all year, when it does they expect you to show face lol.
It's all melted now, except the piles we mounded up I imagine.
Supposed to get a real cold snap next week though, which is perfect! My girl and and I are going to Hawaii for 11 days on wednesday!¡
So it looks like I'll be missing the next 2 Friday night races as well.
Although it doesn't sound like the group is hurting for players to fill out the spots these days.

I use a AU$12 (about US$8) wired Verbatim headset intended for Skype and similar plugged in to the DS4, which is connected at all times when playing. Wired = no flat batteries mid-race :D

The wired cheap headset I posted either here or in the team message section didn't work. While looking for a backup plan, I ran across my old (& I mean old) Logitec USB headset. And I still worked after all this time. IIRC, I bought it to use during Burnout Paradise nights with friends.

Turns out that I actually did remember to save all of the replays. :) That Dirty race made for one hilarious replay, Props to Qyn for the hardest hit I received during that race, well played! :cheers: :lol:

The timing was perfect on that hit, one in the front left and one in the right rear at exactly the same time, the only way it could've been better is if we had rollover physics online.

Latest Posts

Back