Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
  • 194,235 views
F9CA0956-1E8C-4A27-A474-FE51344CF6FB.jpeg


I’ve been extremely lucky to have a wife that goes to the track with me when I race during the summer and just closes the door when I fire up gt sport lol.
 
@Pigems would love to get involved. Driving in a lobby with faster drivers would definitely help me improve.

Sure man, just shoot me a friend request on PSN (CnF_Pigems) so you will be able to see the room when it opens on Saturday nights, I’ll add you to the reminder list I post on Saturdays as well. Glad to have you aboard man! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Sure man, just shoot me a friend request on PSN (CnF_Pigems) so you will be able to see the room when it opens on Saturday nights, I’ll add you to the reminder list I post on Saturdays as well. Glad to have you aboard man! :cheers:

Excellent.. already sent :)
 
Out of curiosity, with this week’s race C not having enough tire wear/fuel usage to require a pit, will this be run at full race length or half laps?
 
Out of curiosity, with this week’s race C not having enough tire wear/fuel usage to require a pit, will this be run at full race length or half laps?

It will most likely still be the half race as 10 laps would mean two 20+ minutes races. Unless everyone would like to make it longer, everything is always up for debate and improvement. What does everyone else think? Would you guys like this week’s C race to be an extra lap or two?
 
View attachment 824091

I’ve been extremely lucky to have a wife that goes to the track with me when I race during the summer and just closes the door when I fire up gt sport lol.

Yeah, I actually met


I already know that I wont make it tonight, first Saturday of every month is my GR4 endurance race at this same hour.

I am really curious to see how your races play out and what everyone thinks of the new physics model.
 
Will try to make it, I got a cookout so will have to run FIA later than normal, but I could always skip them since D drivers don't much matter.
 
Well it’s Saturday again already fellas, I can’t wait to race tonight!!
Thank you so much for the invite...👍

I have been lurking here for a while and plan on joining next week when I have time to do the daily races. I am absolute rubbish if I don't practice for 25 laps or so...:O I will send you a FR and look forward to racing with you guys! :)

:cheers:
 
Thank you so much for the invite...👍

I have been lurking here for a while and plan on joining next week when I have time to do the daily races. I am absolute rubbish if I don't practice for 25 laps or so...:O I will send you a FR and look forward to racing with you guys! :)

:cheers:

Awesome man!! Glad to have you aboard! Come out anytime man, even if you can only make it out for a single race on a given night, it’s all good as we just race for fun. :cheers:
 
Tonight’s Race Lobby is now open, Good Luck tonight everyone! :cheers:

2F75B875-65E1-44A4-AAD4-E91E8663826D.jpeg


@Rexracer702 @SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby
@K1LLD0z3R @VolkswagenX @NosOsH @Shayden_CPT @QC YALUM @Voodoovaj @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi

Don’t forget to make sure you own one of the cars for race A. :)

Also, make sure you’re RebBull Junior car is not over powered or under weight before race C, there is no BoP for GrX so the game won’t correct it for you if it is. :)
 
Guys that was a blast tonight!! Thanks to everyone for making it such a great evening!! The Rally race was the best though, Epic Chaos best describes it. :lol: But soo much fun at the same time. :D
Good races. The Mini race and the dirt race were the most fun. 👍 It's a good idea to do some random races that nobody has prepared for. Lots of fun.
 
Last night was so much fun, all the replays I have are now posted and tagged GTP and Weeklyraces. I missed the first two races but I got the Mini and Rally Races. I need to get better at rally. :lol:

13D0F2A2-0F1B-4EDB-878D-A7DD9DDE01BB.png
3BFEAB55-74CE-41AD-94A5-82919CA6539A.png
47FBA6DC-ADD3-48FA-A916-1B0D1E093284.png
62AE4030-5271-4F38-984B-F77254682826.png
FE50DC3E-7A75-4A90-8C9B-8206AD78BAC7.png
D0D5B838-A980-4F4A-BE8C-4E8891583F34.png
E219FD22-DD36-4D6A-A861-B72BCFD2D3F4.png
792869A8-917C-4FBD-9BCA-6ED99EC3357C.png
4A8D93D0-53A8-4887-8508-320A62940795.png
391C74AA-8AF9-48E9-9460-96470AB2D077.png
2E4A81E1-F60F-4774-BC5C-B1849C235D87.png
 
Last edited:
That was a fantastic time, thank you host and everyone. Rally mode must be added to the weekly rotation. It was too funny.

Sorry about the hot RBJ, I’m so used to @Pigems limiting specs I didn’t even check. I promise it won’t happen again gentlemen.

Until next week. :gtpflag: :cheers:
 
That was a fantastic time, thank you host and everyone. Rally mode must be added to the weekly rotation. It was too funny.

Sorry about the hot RBJ, I’m so used to @Pigems limiting specs I didn’t even check. I promise it won’t happen again gentlemen.

Until next week. :gtpflag: :cheers:

No worries man, GrX doesn’t have a BoP so I wasn’t able to set it for that race. I thought I had limited power and weight to account for stock cars but I guess I messed that up lol. It’s all good brotha! :)
 
That was a fantastic time, thank you host and everyone. Rally mode must be added to the weekly rotation. It was too funny.

Sorry about the hot RBJ, I’m so used to @Pigems limiting specs I didn’t even check. I promise it won’t happen again gentlemen.

Until next week. :gtpflag: :cheers:
I almost started the Autopolis race in the '67 Nova that I showed up in. :lol: I was just about to click Enter Course when I noticed. Then when I went to switch cars, the race started. Should've just entered in the Nova. I would've kicked everyone's ass on the straights. 👍
 
The starting time makes it somewhat hard for me to join in on this, since it would be 3 am over here. I was going to add you on PSN @Pigems just for the rare occasions that I’ll be able to drive reasonably fast that time of the day, but I can’t see your PSN here on GTP. Maybe you can add me? PSN is the same as here on GTP:cheers:
 
The starting time makes it somewhat hard for me to join in on this, since it would be 3 am over here. I was going to add you on PSN @Pigems just for the rare occasions that I’ll be able to drive reasonably fast that time of the day, but I can’t see your PSN here on GTP. Maybe you can add me? PSN is the same as here on GTP:cheers:

Sounds good man, I’ll send you a Fr, it will come from CnF_Pigems. Welcome aboard. :)

Edit: I just tried, it said this player is not accepting FR’s right now. So just send me one at CnF_Pigems :)
 
Sounds good man, I’ll send you a Fr, it will come from CnF_Pigems. Welcome aboard. :)

Edit: I just tried, it said this player is not accepting FR’s right now. So just send me one at CnF_Pigems :)
Oh. Forgot about that. I got so many FR’s from playing GTAO, that I had to remove the ability for others to send them to me :lol: FR sent
 
That was a fantastic time, thank you host and everyone. Rally mode must be added to the weekly rotation. It was too funny.

Sorry about the hot RBJ, I’m so used to @Pigems limiting specs I didn’t even check. I promise it won’t happen again gentlemen.

Until next week. :gtpflag: :cheers:

I hope you won with that souped up RBJ :D:D:D

@CnF_Pigems, why the underscore? I see a lot of people use an underscore, is there a reason??
 
I hope you won with that souped up RBJ :D:D:D

@CnF_Pigems, why the underscore? I see a lot of people use an underscore, is there a reason??

I’m not really sure why, it’s just way the rest of them had theirs when I joined, if I can get to 60k DR I can get an R though, so does anyone else that joins CnF. Then I can be CnF_R_Pigems. I’m just waiting on a good farming combo to come up lol. So far only two guys have the R I think, CnF_GTR(he joined us Saturday for racing) and CnF_Z28(the CnF founder). :)
 
Back