Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Got my fill with the 3 Dailies. So thought I'd give up my spots for the Bonus races. But I see a spot was available (damn it). All good though, I really needed to finish watching The Last Dance on Netflix.

Had great time in the races I did get to do. On DT just as I was passing a Lambo, I notice it has a Chinese Delivery livery on it, I'm like wait a minute....nah it can't be..... I know that livery! :lol::cheers:

Here’s a video from my perspective. No hud, cockpit cam, and I had all the lights off in my apartment to get maximum drunken immersion.

Sorry to everyone I hit or wiped out in that race which I’m pretty sure was the entire lobby :lol:

Now I see why you kept telling people to stop kicking up dirt. That damn COD got me on the last lap of both races. I'm thinking make it just one more time... BAM! :lol: Despite my many mental errors, I had a lot of fun as usual. Sorry @Pigems for taking out the barrels at Tokyo, I was trying to make a roadblock for @GOTMAXPOWER . I saw you were in 2nd but you took the lead right after.

Sorry @Pigems for taking out the barrels at Tokyo, I was trying to make a roadblock for @GOTMAXPOWER . I saw you were in 2nd but you took the lead right after.
No need to apologise to Pigems. Trust me it worked :lol:

First time playing with this group. I really had a great time. I suddenly saw someone really fast approaching the group and his ID appeared on his car and I thought “yeeep he got max power” :lol:

That was a classic reverse grid race, there wasn't much difference on pace but everybody got bottled up behind the car running wide. I'm guessing you'll be back next week? :)

I'm guessing you'll be back next week? :)

That is the idea. I have some resistance from wife because around 2 months ago my PS4 was only for Netflix, now GTS is seen more frequent on the tv :D. I will do my best to be on future Fridays when I can.
Thanks to @Pigems and this group, I had a blast. Way different than a normal daily race.

Btw, apologies to @SidOri99 (Not sure its name in GTP) and @K1LLD0z3R because on Reverse Spa race I did terrible and ended last in the previous one and got lucky to start first for Reverse. I believe was a roadblock for both of them in the final T18-20. It was hilarious, at the end I felt like this guy in the video because I was close to win but my pace was really slow on both races and they passed me at the end.

Last edited:
That is the idea. I have some resistance from wife because around 2 months ago my PS4 was only for Netflix, now GTS is seen more frequent on the tv :D. I will do my best to be on future Fridays when I can.

Btw, apologies to @SidOri99 and @DudeTuna (Not sure their names in GTP) because on Reverse Spa race. I did terrible and ended last in the previous one and got lucky to start first for Reverse. I believe was a roadblock for both of them in the final T18-20. It was hilarious, at the end I felt like this guy in the video because I was close to win but my pace was really slow on both races and they passed me at the end.

It was not a problem, sorry you lost it there. I’m pretty sure you would have had the win if not for that.

I’m DudeTuna btw.

Happy almost Friday fellas! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

BR1 - Mazda Miata TC @ DT Gardens, 4 Laps, SM Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.

BR2 - S-FR Racing Concept @ Brands GP, 6 Laps, SS Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.

BR3 - ZL1 Camaro @ Blue Moon Bay, 10 Laps, RH Tires, Strong Slip, Stock 100/100.

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday fellas! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

BR2 - S-FR Racing Concept @ Brands GP, 6 Laps, SS Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.

BR3 - ZL1 Camaro @ Blue Moon Bay, 10 Laps, RH Tires, Strong Slip, Stock 100/100.
Thank you sir, livery time :)

I’m finally gonna get to use this livery tonight, I’m stoked! :D

D6390797-4E18-40BE-9BC3-E3105EEA09EC.jpeg

Hope to hop in tonight if I’m able!

Reasd through the thread a bit just wanna make sure I’m understanding.

starts 830-EST -9pm race start

the 3 “daily races” first

then the bonus races after?

if so, what time do the bonus races typically start?

and the lobby name?

thanks hope to see you there!

Hope to hop in tonight if I’m able!

Reasd through the thread a bit just wanna make sure I’m understanding.

starts 830-EST -9pm race start

the 3 “daily races” first

then the bonus races after?

if so, what time do the bonus races typically start?

and the lobby name?

thanks hope to see you there!

Awesome! Glad to have you aboard man! Just shoot me a friend request on PSN(TPC_Pigems), we run the lobbies as friends only to avoid random drop ins. Lobby is usually opened 30-45 min early for practice and action starts at 9pm EST. Once we are friends you won’t have to worry about lobby names, just click the “friends” option in lobbies and it will pop right up. :)

Last edited:
Happy Friday Fellas!! Tonight’s gonna be another great night, I can’t wait to get out there! :)

@Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @Stencedaddy @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Granadier @Kevstah2004 @Leftcurl @The_Tullster @NoStopN @BenRod @Satomiblood @ToddSalad @Drex124 @milehighmadd @roamingbard13 @Rods @Deadpool @murch

Tonight’s Bonus Races will be...

B4339EFC-EB5F-4F0F-B06A-9A8FFC87A8A7.png

Sorry, my favorite band (two of the members) are streaming a live performance from home and I can't not watch all of it and sing along. I'll be there when I can, Hopefully for Combo B at least

Another memorable evening of hard fought clean racing, thank you @Pigems
My replays shared in game.

Yeah, I had a blast!

Great hard fun racing with a great atmosphere and respect!

By far the most fun I’ve personally had in GT!

Thanks much for organizing / effort / thought put into it Pigems!

First round of Autopolis, I had Poohbear like a foot behind me for several laps. Besides it being an excellent show of how to keep tight and patience on his part.... very hard to concentrate when you have this floating around in your head... literally had Pooh all over my ass!

Thanks again for having me, looking foward to the next!

Yeah, I had a blast!

Great hard fun racing with a great atmosphere and respect!

By far the most fun I’ve personally had in GT!

Thanks much for organizing / effort / thought put into it Pigems!

First round of Autopolis, I had Poohbear like a foot behind me for several laps. Besides it being an excellent show of how to keep tight and patience on his part.... very hard to concentrate when you have this floating around in your head... literally had Pooh all over my ass!

Thanks again for having me, looking foward to the next!
I'll be happy to share a racetrack with you anytime, glad you could join us :)

Is it Friday yet for all of you? I won't be there this week unless something drastic changes but I though I could drop in another highlights video to get everyone ready.

I like your highlights videos because everyone gets to make an appearance, not just the fast guys.

They also make it look like really serious racing when I know for a fact that half of us are barely able to stay on track because we're laughing so hard

It's amazing what a little bit of trust can do when you're racing with your buds. I avoid three wide racing in all other situations, haha.

As far as the laughing too hard...yeah, common problem.

I haven't really run very many laps this week. Maybe I need some Friday night racing in my life.

EDIT: Need to make it a priority the next couple weeks. Our taproom re-opens today, and I'll actually have to work Friday evenings for the first time in awhile. We'll be closing at 7 EST to start, but I'm sure we'll get back to our 9PM closing soon enough.

Last edited:
Back