Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
I think this was the highlight of the night for me, 14th to 7th in 3 corners. :D

That was pretty crazy right there. I thought I was lucky to make it through, then I see you go flying by lol. Lots of fun racing last night. I tried to wreck @GOTMAXPOWER coming to the finish at RBR and wound up pinballing off him into the grass. Somehow I think he finished on pit road. :lol:

That was pretty crazy right there. I thought I was lucky to make it through, then I see you go flying by lol. Lots of fun racing last night. I tried to wreck @GOTMAXPOWER coming to the finish at RBR and wound up pinballing off him into the grass. Somehow I think he finished on pit road. :lol:
I didn't know who was behind at the end but I wanted to hit them, just as I braked and swerved to the left my car ghosted and went straight through to the wall on the other side. :banghead:

I didn't know who was behind at the end but I wanted to hit them, just as I braked and swerved to the left my car ghosted and went straight through to the wall on the other side. :banghead:

I spent so much time spinning and not going anywhere that I looked at the map that showed where there other cars were on the track, saw the order on the leader board, and waited to get Mad Max when he lapped me, but no luck :(. When we have dirty races, ya realy need to turn ghosting off @Pigems :rolleyes:.

I spent so much time spinning and not going anywhere that I looked at the map that showed where there other cars were on the track, saw the order on the leader board, and waited to get Mad Max when he lapped me, but no luck :(. When we have dirty races, ya realy need to turn ghosting off @Pigems :rolleyes:.

My bad, I totally forgot about that this time. :( I did get a sweet 2 for 1 punt on @GOTMAXPOWER near the end though, he was spinning and I punted him right into the car ahead of him and took them both out. :D

Edit: I was wrong, I did punt Max at the end but that’s not the one I was thinking of, it was @ToddSalad that I punted into @x5abotagex86 instead. :)

Last edited:
My bad, I totally forgot about that this time. :( I did get a sweet 2 for 1 punt on @GOTMAXPOWER near the end though, he was spinning and I punted him right into the car ahead of him and took them both out. :D

Edit: I was wrong, I did punt Max at the end but that’s not the one I was thinking of, it was @ToddSalad that I punted into @x5abotagex86 instead. :)

lol my favorite part of the dirty race, was how awesome the cockpit view is in that car

I’m just coming through.

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

Miata TC @ Interlagos, 3 Laps, SS Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.

Gr.4 Mustang @ Lago Maggiore West, 4 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.

Gr.B RCZ @ Spa, 3 Laps, RM Tires, Real Slip, Stock 100/100.
Liveries completed including the Porsche 993 for Race A. :D

Liveries completed including the Porsche 993 for Race A. :D

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200703140610.jpg

Good races as always! Lotta good hard racing moments!

Warmed up to a couple of tracks I’m not familiar with too!

Little bummed I knocked myself out of some good position fights, but a fair amount of mayhem evened it out anyway lol, always find yourself in good company, no matter where you are in the pack!

Big congrats to @Invisigoth on 2nd, despite some contact!

Back