Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Lol thanks for input guys! I’ll have to map a button after work. Maybe do a lap somewhere and see what it actually does/limitations!

Looking forward to tonight! Hoping I can get on the practice a little earlier than usual if it’s up, normal time!

Just gotta remember to check if I have a Gr3 road car

Hoping the regular dailies with you guys are going to be as epic as I think they will be :)

I think things went well considering this was the *only* racing I've been doing. No re-starts this time, and I was so hoping for another solo win :lol:.
I was checking through the replays, I'd forgotten the bum deal I served you in the second Race C, my apologies. We did have a bit of a laugh about it in chat though...

Great fun last night! Had some fun racing in A and B, mostly around Kaizen if I remember! Sorry if I was alittle aggressive lol I was feeling good early until I started to get the wobbles!

Watched a replay or two of these, good fun! After seeing that corner you cut at the end of race B Drex, wish I woulda “fought” ya alittle harder there! I knew the Kaizen (think that’s who it was if I remember) had dirty tires so I lunged, and you magically appeared next to me lol

Barcelona was funny. Race two I’m just chilling with a nice gap, and then the pack of piranhas gobbled me up, and Max broke my internet or something lol.

It’s too bad Qyn and Chevy are now permanently fused with the pit wall @ the speed ring.... They will not be forgotten!

Last edited:
Barcelona was funny. Race two I’m just chilling with a nice gap, and then the pack of piranhas gobbled me up, and Max broke my internet or something lol.
The first hit was an accident, the second was trying to straighten your car up. The third on the connection was so you told nobody about the first 2 :sly:

I watch lot's of F1 races and the team radio never sounds like @Qyn's, they're clearly not trying hard enough.

The first hit was an accident, the second was trying to straighten your car up. The third on the connection was so you told nobody about the first 2 :sly:

I watch lot's of F1 races and the team radio never sounds like @Qyn's, they're clearly not trying hard enough.
Lol

Dissconnect was wild, came out of last turn and everyone on my screen was spinning n doing flips on the straight. Sounded like my mic went crazy too sorry lol

the section of the track where we kissed I fail at all around lol. It’s not uncommon for me to cause ruckus here :)

@O604 my apologies, I managed to run you wide both Race A events.
My replays will be up in a little bit.
Great fun last night! Had some fun racing in A and B, mostly around Kaizen if I remember! Sorry if I was alittle aggressive lol I was feeling good early until I started to get the wobbles!
Great racing everyone!

@The_Tullster it's OK I knocked off Max instead. :D

Loved seeing Tullster and golfer take a win last night.

Some pics.

MAX_SIGNAL_POWER :lol:
8152104668204401664_0.jpg

8296219856146039816_0.jpg

7143303849231516680_0.jpg

Golfer wins.
7142740909881294856_0.jpg

Last edited:
It’s too bad Qyn and Chevy are now permanently fused with the pit wall @ the speed ring.... They will not be forgotten!

I was following @O604 and he swerved to avoid it, but it was too late for me. :lol: I guess @Qyn was right right behind me, If I remember correctly the last time we raced there I finished in the pits. Next time I'll remember to try last second passes on the outside. :D Thanks @Pigems for hosting and @The_Tullster for sharing the replays. I know we rarely make contact in DRWF, but if we did I'm sorry.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200711144445.jpg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

R8 Gordini @ Sardegna Windmills, 4 laps, Dirt Tires, 100/100.

‘92 RX7 @ Colorado Springs, 4 Laps, Dirt Tires, 100/100.

‘73 Stratos @ Fisherman’s Ranch II, Dirt Tires, 133/100(N300).

Back