Daily Workout Gift Bug

I noticed when I race in private lobbys I never get the daily reward.
What I need to do, I go onto campaign and do something such as track experience just in order to record a little bit of distance, and boom I get my car

I noticed when I race in private lobbys I never get the daily reward.
What I need to do, I go onto campaign and do something such as track experience just in order to record a little bit of distance, and boom I get my car
That's simply because your game needs to reestablish a connection to the server in order to gift the car. It isn't related to this issue wherein players cannot, under any circumstances, receive a daily workout car.

That's simply because your game needs to reestablish a connection to the server in order to gift the car. It isn't related to this issue wherein players cannot, under any circumstances, receive a daily workout car.
Ok my bad. Well if anyone has my "issue" at least they know how to do it.
V unfair for the others...

This is really getting old. PD should either fix it or tell people buying the game that all features may not work and nobody gives a ding dang diddley darn after you pay your money. Shameful, shameful. Patch it until it takes up half your disk space and it still doesn’t work right.

The game is disappointing on many levels and I won’t be buying GT7 until it’s discounted.

Well this is fun. I installed GTS after over a year..

Few days in a row playing now and no gift cars for daily work out.

Go figure...

Is there a fix?

Oh well, thank you. Just playing the campaign races I haven't finished then will quit playing it again.
Everything we know is in the article on this at the beginning of this thread; essentially players who'd not played in a while (we don't know how much of a while) then returned around November/December 2019 have a bug wherein it's not possible to get Daily Workout gift cars. There were actually two bugs that affected these users, but the "Garage Full" bug was fixed quickly and this... hasn't been.

When did you stop playing?

Everything we know is in the article on this at the beginning of this thread; essentially players who'd not played in a while (we don't know how much of a while) then returned around November/December 2019 have a bug wherein it's not possible to get Daily Workout gift cars. There were actually two bugs that affected these users, but the "Garage Full" bug was fixed quickly and this... hasn't been.

When did you stop playing?

I took my rig apart back in Feb 2019 and was playing Project Cars 2 at that time.. so maybe Dec 2018?

So I just came back on GT Sport after a long hiatus, did the daily workout and then... nothing came up. Then I found out this thread and realized I might never see the daily workout rewards ever again.

Edit: Looks like they fixed it! When I loaded up the game I got my gift from yesterday and got the Tundra which I didn't have! 👍

Last edited:
Yes I can also confirm my friend who was affected by the bug received 80 cars over the course of the weekend when he logged in
and only 6 duplicates so I guess he got a nice reward now this is fixed!

I've only had the game for few weeks, logged 9 days worth of enough miles, and not had a daily car at all. So unfortunately the bug is back, at least for me.

EDIT: It seems I have a fairy GranT-mother looking out for me, as yesterday I got the reward car.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I searched the internet and only found a couple of reddit posts that didnt really help.

I'm playing again after barely playing GT sport when it first came out.

After completing my daily workout ( 26. Whatever ) I do not receive a daily car payout.

I'm a character level 19 and am game sharing if that is a factor.

Any insight would be great.
I've just started playing the game again, and got the daily workout car for the first three days. Then it stopped. I kept playing casually for another few days and my daily total was at 240 miles.
I thought I'd try and be logged in just before midnight, then wait until a couple of minutes after. This worked, and so far I've had a new car for the next nine days, so looks like if you have this problem you just have to be logged on to the game when the midnight reset is supposed to happen, just once, after that it seems fine:)
I know this is late, but hope it helps someone:)

I noticed that the KM or Miles is never reset to 0 like it is on GT7. It resets after 1st race or whatever you do each day with the Km or miles done. Wonder if that's why. I have tried everything but no luck so far.

I noticed that the KM or Miles is never reset to 0 like it is on GT7. It resets after 1st race or whatever you do each day with the Km or miles done. Wonder if that's why. I have tried everything but no luck so far.
I checked alt acc and it is at 0. I will do daily workout on it after work and see the next day if back to 0

Alt account does not reset to 0 either at start of new day. Still get daily car though. Looks like will have to restart the game from scratch to not be disappointed each day. Bummer as have all gold licenses + about 3 tracks off all gold circuit exp done

Then I log on to GT7 and get the lowest prize on a roulette ticket 95% of the time. Daily double disappointment, why they make it like that is not a fun moment at all.

Back