Damage system

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOHN WAYNE
  • 68 comments
  • 2,897 views
I'm sorry I started looking at that thread when it had degenerated from GT fanboys vs. you, so from my perspective (GT fanboy) you looked fan boyish towards Forza.

Hey you half life 2 fan boy, what about halo 2? (I now hate the word fanboy!)
 
Halo 2, got it on pre order too! :D Collectors edition ofc...I'm so sad WEEEE!!!!
 
code_kev
Halo 2, got it on pre order too! :D Collectors edition ofc...I'm so sad WEEEE!!!!
yeah i got it too

back on topic:

Can some one tell tell me wut Forza is?
 
Basically, Forza Motorsport is a rival game to both "Enthusia Professional Racing" and more importantly, Gran Turismo. After doing some reading, Forza is said to have many innovative features over Gran Turismo 4 in an effort to take down the racing juggernaut, Gran Turismo 4. And I will admit, it has some gameplay features that may knock off GT4 if not overall, then in certain departments. Unfortunately, you'll have to look online for more info.

As a bit of a useless fact, "Forza" means "force" in Italian.
 
Dig deep to find the real lo-down on Forza, people.
You have to...
Compared to the amount of info you can find on GT4, Forza is a very small cloud on the horizon.
And GT4 looks like the "Fifth Hurricane." (anybody live in FL?)
Sure, I have seen the nice screenshots (all 3 of 'em), but they were not rendered on an Xbox, and I don't think they look as good as the GT4 photo-mode renderings anyway.

The official Forza website is COMPLETELY F'N USELESS!
 
DevilGTx
Dig deep to find the real lo-down on Forza, people.
You have to...
Compared to the amount of info you can find on GT4, Forza is a very small cloud on the horizon.
And GT4 looks like the "Fifth Hurricane." (anybody live in FL?)
Sure, I have seen the nice screenshots (all 3 of 'em), but they were not rendered on an Xbox, and I don't think they look as good as the GT4 photo-mode renderings anyway.

The official Forza website is COMPLETELY F'N USELESS!

I don't think that GT4's shots are rendered on a PS2, also for the longest time gran turismo world (official site) was useless, only now does it have a few vids and a handful of pics. But I still know which one will be coming home with me.
 
xcsti, you're right about the GT4 site.
But certain people keep referencing the Forza site, which doesn't really show much.

Go look at the "Photo-Mode" section screenshots, dude.
Sure, it may take the PS2 45 minutes to render the hi-res and send it to your printer,
but the res is astounding
1920x1440, I believe...compatible to your USB printer via the i-link on the front of your PS2.
Better have the HD if you wanna save any of 'em.
 
Devil gtx, they are hardly in game, 99% of Gt4 shots are PURE bull****, I've played GT4 bmw demo, and trust me, compared to the screenshots I've seen on here, the actual game looks like a bag of spanners (when your playing it, it really does not look as special as the fanboy in you may want to believe). I love how you compare game graphics of forza to photo mode of Gt4, yeah right, that's fair :P

The official Forza website is COMPLETELY F'N USELESS!

Only official website I've seen that's not crap is bungies.
 
Back