DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,315 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m free tonight, so if there’s a room I’ll join. (Sorry for not being very active lately)
 
Just tuning up a Legacy patrol car, then I'll make a room. And FYI I will not fart around when dealing with troublemakers.
 
I'm going to be in my vw bus tonight
It looks immense
 
I won't be able to make any lobbies tonight, I am having family over.
 
ready and waiting for room to open
 
1472-6118-3744-3749-7655
 
PLEASE turn the mics off. Not coming back, gonna get DCed.
 
Anyone gonna put a room up?

Edit: NVM, found one.
 
Quite a night for gaming. Idiots in GT5 (will keep playing) and in GTA IV (which I have lost all hope for)
 
Does anyone have a suggestion or two about the rules?

Yes, remove the quotation rule. It's useless and needlessly confusing.
 
PSN ID: king_ddp1028
First Name: Damian
Age: 12
Favorite car: GT-Rs, Street Cars, and Tuners
Where are you from ?: New York, America (USA)
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer because I like thrill and excitement
Why I should let you be a member?: Because even though i'm 12 i'm im very mature and i won't cause any trouble
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: I don't have a mic (don't know if it matters)
 
PSN ID: king_ddp1028
First Name: Damian
Age: 12
Favorite car: GT-Rs, Street Cars, and Tuners
Where are you from ?: New York, America (USA)
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer because I like thrill and excitement
Why I should let you be a member?: Because even though i'm 12 i'm im very mature and i won't cause any trouble
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: I don't have a mic (don't know if it matters)

Reeeejected. Re-read the rules.

Yes, remove the quotation rule. It's useless and needlessly confusing.

Have a look at the OP. Dbeav changed it.
 
Nice new rule. I would also like to point out that on my application, I put my last words instead of last word in quotes. I don't remember if I misread or just forgot to do it right.
 
Yes, remove the quotation rule. It's useless and needlessly confusing.

You already established that two pages back. I was hoping you had a thought for a new rule, rather.
 
PSN ID (Required): x-GT5M4N-x
First Name (Optional): Jason
Age: 16
Favorite car: BMW M3 (E46)
Where are you from ?(optional): PA, United States
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, but I do not mind being a cop sometimes.
Why I should let you be a member?: I am a very responsible and mature person.
Have you read the rules?: Of course.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: No
 
You'll be rejected.
 
Seems like nobody reads the rules. :lol:
 
I have read them thousand times but i havent joined. :lol:
Heh, well read them one more time. Some people still ask what the speed limit is :boggled:
 
PSN ID (Required): x-GT5M4N-x
First Name (Optional): Jason
Age: 16
Favorite car: BMW M3 (E46)
Where are you from ?(optional): PA, United States
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, but I do not mind being a cop sometimes.
Why I should let you be a member?: I am a very responsible and mature person.
Have you read the rules?: Of course.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: No

Enough silly rules about how to post your application. All it does is provide the other members a power rush telling people they're rejected in the most obnoxious way possible. Orange or not, I know GT4MAN's a good cruiser, so you're accepted, welcome. 👍
 
Doog
Enough silly rules about how to post your application. All it does is provide the other members a power rush telling people they're rejected in the most obnoxious way possible. Orange or not, I know GT4MAN's a good cruiser, so you're accepted, welcome. 👍

It's not about how to post the apication...it's to tell if they read the rules or not, because most of them haven't. It gets annoying when they ask tons of questions, all of which are clearly stated in the rules.
 
Psn Id: NINJA_FOOD97 First name: Carson Age:16 Favorite car: Bmw m3 04 e46 Where are you from: KY Are you laid back or serious: laid back Have you been in my lobbies before: yes I think. Friends with superstreet Are you a cop, civilian, or street racer: civilian because I like to drive normally like you would in real life. Why should I let you be a member: always looking for real cruising lobbies ,but never find them so wanting to join a real cruise club. Have I read the rules: yes Can I speak fluent English: yes Anything else you want to share: nope all "set
 
Ninjafood
Psn Id: NINJA_FOOD97 First name: Carson Age:16 Favorite car: Bmw m3 04 e46 Where are you from: KY Are you laid back or serious: laid back Have you been in my lobbies before: yes I think. Friends with superstreet Are you a cop, civilian, or street racer: civilian because I like to drive normally like you would in real life. Why should I let you be a member: always looking for real cruising lobbies ,but never find them so wanting to join a real cruise club. Have I read the rules: yes Can I speak fluent English: yes Anything else you want to share: nope all "set

Accepted, even though it wasn't really in the correct format. Welcome NinjaFood.
 
Heh, well read them one more time. Some people still ask what the speed limit is :boggled:

Whats the speed limit?

Just kidding. 65MPH or 75MPH, depends of the owner.

Took that from my head am i right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back