DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,278 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fazerfan
Whats the speed limit?

Just kidding. 65MPH or 75MPH, depends of the owner.

Took that from my head am i right?

Take a look for yourself...but yes, you're right.
 
Anybody going to host a lobby today?Or I can make one in about an hour.
 
I'll host at like 5 PM EDT.
 
I'll be opening a lobby in 5 minutes.
 
Lobby's up!
1472 6118 3830 2742 4327
 
Enough silly rules about how to post your application. All it does is provide the other members a power rush telling people they're rejected in the most obnoxious way possible. Orange or not, I know GT4MAN's a good cruiser, so you're accepted, welcome. 👍

*facedesk*
 
*facedesk*

You seriously need to calm down. You act like you're all-powerful and you get so into supporting this club as if it's a life or death situation. It really doesn't matter if they don't put their application in orange or whatever other silly rule is put up. If they fill out the application, that should be enough. Just give them a chance and see how they drive in the lobby. If they don't drive like they should, correct them. Most of our members hardly show up to the rooms anyway. When I joined, I just simply had to fill out the application without making it colorful or putting dumb quotations around the last word. Why can't it be this way for the people joining now? Lighten up and cut these people some slack.
 
You seriously need to calm down. You act like you're all-powerful and you get so into supporting this club as if it's a life or death situation. It really doesn't matter if they don't put their application in orange or whatever other silly rule is put up. If they fill out the application, that should be enough. Just give them a chance and see how they drive in the lobby. If they don't drive like they should, correct them. Most of our members hardly show up to the rooms anyway. When I joined, I just simply had to fill out the application without making it colorful or putting dumb quotations around the last word. Why can't it be this way for the people joining now? Lighten up and cut these people some slack.

I don't act like I'm all powerful. I'm just tired of people that can't read a set of rules. It really isn't that hard. If they really want to join the club they should read everything.
 
I don't act like I'm all powerful. I'm just tired of people that can't read a set of rules. It really isn't that hard. If they really want to join the club they should read everything.

The application rules are still ridiculous.
 
Still looks like DBeav12 needs to change the application rules because of all the confusion and everything.
 
I understand that there is a lot of rules, but they need to be followed and understood to make this gamemode more fun and fair.
 
Did DBeav know for sure whether or not I truly read the rules when I joined even though I said I had? No, yet he trusted me anyway. I was true to my word when I applied, so why can't you trust these people that are currently applying/joining?
 
Enough silly rules about how to post your application. All it does is provide the other members a power rush telling people they're rejected in the most obnoxious way possible. Orange or not, I know GT4MAN's a good cruiser, so you're accepted, welcome. 👍

Thank you very much! And to clear up the confusion, when I applied, the first paragraph did say to write the application in orange. However, when I completely finished reading the rules, at the bottom, it said to disregard the rule above about putting your application in orange font. Therefore, I was correct in using standard font in my application. But, I believe the rules have been changed now.
 
I removed the application rules. I do like the suggestions you guys are giving me. It helps me realize what I am doing wrong, and what I can do to make the club better for you guys. But seriosly, let's just completely end the discussion and critisism of the application rules. I don't want to hear about it anymore.
 
I removed the application rules. I do like the suggestions you guys are giving me. It helps me realize what I am doing wrong, and what I can do to make the club better for you guys. But seriosly, let's just completely end the discussion and critisism of the application rules. I don't want to hear about it anymore.

Thank you.
 
Almost all of the non-members in my lobby were either speeding or doing drag races. Had to leave anyways.
 
Room up.

Number:
1472-6399-8494-1420-2154
 
Whats the new number?

EDIT: Ah. There it is.

EDIT 2: Whose Azam?
 
Disconnected in 1 minute. Noiiiiceee.

New Number:
1472-6399-9009-5381-4507
 
I'll be there in a few minuets.
 
Just left.
 
I am so sorry guys. Was away for 2 weeks with no means of GTP access. Sorry I was unable to let you know sooner. I missed 30 pages of this forum and just wondering if any of that is important with regard to the club itself. Hope to be in a lobby today, Sunday.

Thanks
 
ITSCOMPLICATED
I am so sorry guys. Was away for 2 weeks with no means of GTP access. Sorry I was unable to let you know sooner. I missed 30 pages of this forum and just wondering if any of that is important with regard to the club itself. Hope to be in a lobby today, Sunday.

Thanks

I wondered where the hell you went. But it's ok now, as long as you're back. Everyone missed the ATTF.
 
Last edited:
I am so sorry guys. Was away for 2 weeks with no means of GTP access. Sorry I was unable to let you know sooner. I missed 30 pages of this forum and just wondering if any of that is important with regard to the club itself. Hope to be in a lobby today, Sunday.

Thanks

Yay, you're back. 👍
 
Guys, I'll be hosting a room @3 PM EDT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back