DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,277 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched that video like 10 times.."No, no, no, no, no, no!" :lol:

Let's try to keep it on topic, though. 👍

O.o Well then. So we all know i suck at making traffic stops :sly:
 
Glory glory man united
20 league titles
 
If there is going to be a lobby today I would love to try out my new lp 640-4 cop car.
 
Got a lobby up
#1472 4710 9952 5900 9927
track is clubman stage 5, I will not change it to Sarthe.
 
I might be able to join for 15 minutes. I guess I'll be a civilian this time around.
 
On my way to the lobby.
 
flesxruoyxllik
Got a lobby up
#1472 4710 9952 5900 9927
track is clubman stage 5, I will not change it to Sarthe.

Coming... with my 942 HP Z28 'Maro :sly.
 
I've got a question for any admin really.. If I, for example, want to host a shuffle race lobby at.. 8PM and I want members of the club to join if they want, would I have the right to make a post like this: Shuffle Race lobby is up! You guys join if you like! 1234-5678-9012-3456.. Lemme know! ^^
 
Dammit! GT5 froze on me, for the first time :scared:
 
I've got a question for any admin really.. If I, for example, want to host a shuffle race lobby at.. 8PM and I want members of the club to join if they want, would I have the right to make a post like this: Shuffle Race lobby is up! You guys join if you like! 1234-5678-9012-3456.. Lemme know! ^^

I don't know really. Or maybe you can just Private Message a member to join a lobby. You might want to ask DBeav12 or any other admins. We always try to stay on topic with things relating to the club.
 
Check their profile. I am confused too.

I read their Profile Comments.. Looks like I'm not the only confused 'un.

EDIT: Its from GT916. Shoulda read that bit.

I'm a guy :p
I get that response a lot when people learn that, but oh well.
Gotta live with it.
 
I don't know really. Or maybe you can just Private Message a member to join a lobby. You might want to ask DBeav12 or any other admins. We always try to stay on topic with things relating to the club.

Yea I understand, it's just I wouldn't really want to message members one by one.. But thanks for the bit of info you gave me!
 
Host disconnected. Making a new lobby...

Lobby's open @ 1472-6118-3787-3248-2629.
 
I got to give you cops some credit. It's really a pain trying to be a cop no one seems to listen. Can be frustrating being a cop, experienced that today..... :lol:
 
Just got black screened as I was about to kick someone who wouldn't stop after being brought to a complete stop 3 times #frustrated. and sorry Z_AK the rule about entering the pits during a pursuit is not in the official rules, but I think it should be its a rule I always use when I'm hosting.

DBeav if you put it in the official rules it should be something like "Entering the pits or exiting to the pits while clearly being chased by a cop is an intent kick"
 
Does anyone rember the track 'seattle circuit' from the previous GT games? I was thinking about it today after watching all of the old intros in the series. Ahh the memories.
 
Does anyone rember the track 'seattle circuit' from the previous GT games? I was thinking about it today after watching all of the old intros in the series. Ahh the memories.

Loved it. It was great! Any reason you mentioned it?
 
Loved it. It was great! Any reason you mentioned it?

Watching the old into movies. Love GT2 especially. The Cardinals 'my favouite game' is a jam! Noticed seattle was heavily featured in it as well. I used to use Seattle a lot when I was younger and not as good at racing games. It was a beautiful track, it was wide and had some straights where i could open up the taps.

EDIT: also thought you guys would know GT better than anyone else.
 
Watching the old into movies. Love GT2 especially. The Cardinals 'my favouite game' is a jam! Noticed seattle was heavily featured in it as well. I used to use Seattle a lot when I was younger and not as good at racing games. It was a beautiful track, it was wide and had some straights where i could open up the taps.

EDIT: also thought you guys would know GT better than anyone else.

I play GT2 once in a while.
 
Ninjafood
I got to give you cops some credit. It's really a pain trying to be a cop no one seems to listen. Can be frustrating being a cop, experienced that today..... :lol:

Yeah...... my bad....

@flesh It's all good brotha... I as bein a d*** anyways...
 
Where are you guys???

Haven't logged in for a couple days. I have homework (that I probably should be doing) and I am trying to stop doing said homework at 11:00 PM (or not at all).
 
I play GT2 once in a while.

Did some research and back in January, GT realsed a video about the 2014 Vettes (on Willow Springs) and the new NSX on a newly update graphics wise Seattle Circuit! Why did i not see it ?! Guess they never let it be a DLC track. I'd buy it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back