DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,287 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some research and back in January, GT realsed a video about the 2014 Vettes (on Willow Springs) and the new NSX on a newly update graphics wise Seattle Circuit! Why did i not see it ?! Guess they never let it be a DLC track. I'd buy it.

You never know what Polyphony Digital and Kazunori Yamauchi have up their sleeves!
 
You never know what Polyphony Digital and Kazunori Yamauchi have up their sleeves!

leaf.jpg
 
It was pretty similar to the R33 and R31... The MAJOR changes were pretty much R33-R34 and R34-R35

Meh. I still like it more than the R33. The R32 has a "cool" factor. The R34 has a "drool" factor. The R35 has a "VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" factor.
 
Meh. I still like it more than the R33. The R32 has a "cool" factor. The R34 has a "drool" factor. The R35 has a "VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" factor.

I, myself, am a big fan of the R34s... I think I own EVERY R34 standards in the game...
EDIT: Including Falken and Nismo
 
I, myself, am a big fan of the R34s... I think I own EVERY R34 standards in the game...
EDIT: Including Falken and Nismo

All 600 R34's? Wow. Serious dedication right here.

In all seriousness, I think it's fun to drive AWD cars again, although I hate tuning them. I used to not like driving them because of really bad understeer. Now I can handle RWD & AWD. As for FWD... I don't like cars that steer (into walls) for me.
 
All 600 R34's? Wow. Serious dedication right here.

In all seriousness, I think it's fun to drive AWD cars again, although I hate tuning them. I used to not like driving them because of really bad understeer. Now I can handle RWD & AWD. As for FWD... I don't like cars that steer (into walls) for me.

I doubt theres 600 R34s on the 1000 cars in GT5... NICE ATTEMPT! >=D
 
DBeav if you put it in the official rules it should be something like "Entering the pits or exiting to the pits while clearly being chased by a cop is an intent kick"

I'm pretty sure if you enter the pits (not pause and exit to pits) it's an automatic ticket, but a kick if you exit to the pits during a chase.
 
xXKingJoshXx
I'm pretty sure if you enter the pits (not pause and exit to pits) it's an automatic ticket, but a kick if you exit to the pits during a chase.

What if you were pushed into the pits by 3 squad cars???
 
So anything dramatic today :3.
 
TheKitten
So anything dramatic today :3.

With the new update, no more hacked cars! :cheers:
 
With the new update, no more hacked cars! :cheers:

Or realistic ones we should be able to create. 👎
 
Isn't there a second update?

What if they update the game, so its just like forza, where you can buy a changed engine, from the same manufactor?(or something similar?)
 
So they give us an update but don't put new cars in the OCD? Cmon! :p
 
Isn't there a second update?

What if they update the game, so its just like forza, where you can buy a changed engine, from the same manufactor?(or something similar?)

Second maintenance.
 
Isn't there a second update?

What if they update the game, so its just like forza, where you can buy a changed engine, from the same manufactor?(or something similar?)

Ya not happening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back