DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,231 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, sold my gifted hybrids a few days before the update happened.
 
Anyone wanna do some like Cruise club thingy in GTA IV? Maybe start a section in there i think it would be cool?
 
What happens if you didn't do anything with your hybrids? I thought the maintenence wasn't for another few days...
 
Thank god. So disappointed that I can't attempt to stop my 16,000,000hp R8 though... :(
 
Theres no point in me updating it if they're most likely going to update it again. ;p
 
Anyone wanna do some like Cruise club thingy in GTA IV? Maybe start a section in there i think it would be cool?

I can't do that. I only have the Episodes Edition. Unless they are cross-compatible, but I doubt it due to the differences in Vehicles.
 
I have the Complete Edition! :D
 
a lobby something please... I'm bored!!
 
I can't do that. I only have the Episodes Edition. Unless they are cross-compatible, but I doubt it due to the differences in Vehicles.

Well we can do both one GTA IV, then one GTA IV Episodes one....

ill set up a Thread soon or enough.
 
I could make a room if you guys are interested. I should be able to stay for a while but no guarantees! Was there an update to GT5 or just maintenance? I guess I'll go ahead and start it up.

1472-6118-3744-3754-0650

:odd: My LFA FR-S still has the LFA engine but only 200hp.
 
Last edited:
u wot m8
 
*still doesn't know what "u wot m8" means*
 
Yes.
 
No, it seems they just returned them to normal HP.
 
I still have a 1800+bhp gallardo
 
Had to leave, sorry guys but I'm so tired. Gonna go to sleep. :/
 
I figured you were due for your weekly double-posting spree. This is the last time I will tell you to stop double-posting.

Lol.. He does that every week? Daaaaamn... Usually everyone stops after their first warning... :D
 
I figured you were due for your weekly double-posting spree. This is the last time I will tell you to stop double-posting.

its a mistake (phones fault)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back