DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,178 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a lobby in the next hour?
 
Will there be a lobby in the next hour?

I am not sure if I will be able to get on to host a lobby. I will post an update in about 10 minutes.

EDIT: I will not be able to make a lobby until later. I have lifting untill 4:30-5:00, unless I get done early.
 
Last edited:
I'll open one.


1472-6118-4259-7709-7976
 
On my way. Just updating GT5.
 
MIght join for a bit before my night class starts at 6:00.
 
I'll be there around 4:45.
 
Ill be there, as soon as my brother gets off of our ps3
 
I recently got multiple requests to put a ban on tuner cars. So, starting in the next lobby, no more tuner cars. Typical tuner cars are the RE Amemiya RX-7, Amuse S2000 GT1, and the Pagani Zonda R. Also, this includes Rally cars.
 
I recently got multiple requests to put a ban on tuner cars. So, starting in the next lobby, no more tuner cars. Typical tuner cars are the RE Amemiya RX-7, Amuse S2000 GT1, and the Pagani Zonda R. Also, this includes Rally cars.

Finally....

Ill be on 7ish Eastern Time.
 
Is my G37 counted in that, because no one has ever complained about it.
 
cgg
Is my G37 counted in that, because no one has ever complained about it.

The one from High End Performance? If yes, I think so.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
For the sake of not having a 10-page long argument about a particular car and keeping my sanity intact, lets not discuss tuner cars here, shall we?
 
Sorry for the crappy pic, but just saw this Marlboro ad on Madrid.

 
I recently got multiple requests to put a ban on tuner cars. So, starting in the next lobby, no more tuner cars. Typical tuner cars are the RE Amemiya RX-7, Amuse S2000 GT1, and the Pagani Zonda R. Also, this includes Rally cars.

I think the amuse is street legal though.....

Does that mean no more hpa audi :scared: :(
 
Doog
I would rather free roam Chicago.

My town!!!! Chicagos great... especially for street racing.. ;)
 
I think the amuse is street legal though.....

Does that mean no more hpa audi :scared: :(

Doesn't matter. Tuner cars are getting annoying and when randoms join, they see an S2000 and Amemiya RX-7 running around and think any car is allowed. They start bringing out RMs, TCs, LMPs, D1 cars, you name it. Anything.
 
Seems I'm only really enjoying GT5 through lobby shuffle-races now that hybrids are no more.

You know... when the ****ING HONDA KIDS don't ruin the race for me pushing in a slide, lol
 
Ok last race was sweet. Somehow i kept up to a Zonda C12 in a RS6, Now that was a intense race :sly: Was first for a bit but braking mistake made me lose :\.
 
Seems I'm only really enjoying GT5 through lobby shuffle-races now that hybrids are no more.

You know... when the ****ING HONDA KIDS don't ruin the race for me pushing in a slide, lol

Trouble with Hondas, eh? Just let the morons torque steer into a wall and drift around the morons in your American muscle car or European exotic.

... Or cool Japanese sports/super car. (NSX, GT-R, RX-7, Nissan S-Chassis, etc)
 
Trouble with Hondas, eh? Just let the morons torque steer into a wall and drift around the morons in your American muscle car or European exotic.

... Or cool Japanese sports/super car. (NSX, GT-R, RX-7, Nissan S-Chassis, etc)

Oh look, it's the Honda-hating idiocy again. Just stop.
 
You guys still racing or is the room closed?
 
I left like 45 minutes to an hour ago but I don't know if the room is still up. Zyla was host after I left.
 
Did the room go crazy after I left? :lol:
 
Ok last race was sweet. Somehow i kept up to a Zonda C12 in a RS6, Now that was a intense race :sly: Was first for a bit but braking mistake made me lose :\.

Don't under-estimate the power of the Audi. Especially when that car weighs a lot...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back