DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,162 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheKitten
Ok last race was sweet. Somehow i kept up to a Zonda C12 in a RS6, Now that was a intense race :sly: Was first for a bit but braking mistake made me lose :\.

Yeah. I was driving like a noob. Too many beers. But guess what I am still drinking. Heading back on to drift in a bit too. This is going to be fun
 
I don't exactly remember, but is there a rule against organizing contraband races? Like saying "Line up at the 3rd sector! 2 lap heat!" It would certainly make it more fun, and cops could also get some easy arrests, and maybe set up some cool tactical things like roadblocks.
 
I don't exactly remember, but is there a rule against organizing contraband races? Like saying "Line up at the 3rd sector! 2 lap heat!" It would certainly make it more fun, and cops could also get some easy arrests, and maybe set up some cool tactical things like roadblocks.

Doing that would be like phoning up the police and saying you're gonna be tearing up that street over there tonight. Realistically you'd communicate about that through PSN messages. Of course, the majority of people drive with their map on, and it's only a few minutes before everyone flocks to that cluster of cars on the map that is your meet, bringing the police with it. Happens every time.
 
This is off-topic, but what do moderators "do," exactly?

Also, does the ban on cars similar to the Re Amemiya Amemiya FD3S and the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo only apply to public lobbies?
 
Last edited:
This is off-topic, but what do moderators "do," exactly?

Also, does the ban on cars similar to the Re Amemiya Amemiya FD3S and the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo only apply to public lobbies?

Moderators moderate duh.

I always allow tuners when I host.
 
Kadzido, your Amemiya is outlawed... and why in the world did everyone park next to me on Eiger when I was a cop????
 
Sorry for my knob like behaviour yesterday. I got bored.
 
Well, this ban on cars from tuning companies has got me thinking. The Grand Touring Garage 1970 Mustang Trans-Cammer is from such a company. However, it is black, so technically I could use it as a cop car. I'm not saying street racers should be let loose in a custom 427 Mustang with 600HP, but I've seen the potential for this car to do some good with a GTPD pursuit driver behind the wheel...
 
Z_AK, thanks for that hilarious chase yesterday. Funny as hell when I (being the moron that I am) rammed you as you were typing and you smashed me into the wall and arrested me. :lol:

Also, enough of the tuner talk, everybody.
 
Kevzido
This is off-topic, but what do moderators "do," exactly?

Moderators are like Administrators. They have authority over members, but no authority over me or an Administrator. Requirements to become a Moderator are also lower than Administrator. I don't know if I answered your question...but I tried :lol:.
 
Yeah. I was driving like a noob. Too many beers. But guess what I am still drinking. Heading back on to drift in a bit too. This is going to be fun

You were driving better than me. :lol: I wasn't drunk and I still couldn't drive, although on the Nurburgring (IIRC) I was doing pretty good and then Zyla rammed me off the track (100% on purpose, no doubt about it :sly:) so I just gave up. At least I didn't quit like someone (*cough* Kadzido *cough*) and I still got some decent money from it. Or Kad, did you quit on the Suzuka race? I can't remember :lol:
 
You were driving better than me. :lol: I wasn't drunk and I still couldn't drive, although on the Nurburgring (IIRC) I was doing pretty good and then Zyla rammed me off the track (100% on purpose, no doubt about it :sly:) so I just gave up. At least I didn't quit like someone (*cough* Kadzido *cough*) and I still got some decent money from it. Or Kad, did you quit on the Suzuka race? I can't remember :lol:

You had a Ferrari .-., I had a RS6 Advant, Which could barely keep up with a Zonda C12.... But i stayed on NFSGUY ass the whole race.

Edit: Almost 500 Cars on my Kitten Account :).
 
You had a Ferrari

I had the cheapest Ferrari in 2007 on tires made of pencil erasers. I could've had a chance if I had better tires and if I wasn't rammed off of the track by *cough* Zyla *cough* somebody.
 
I had the cheapest Ferrari in 2007 on tires made of pencil erasers. I could've had a chance if I had better tires and if I wasn't rammed off of the track by *cough* Zyla *cough* somebody.

If i had the 430, I would of won .-., That car is amazing on Sport Hard...
 
Maybe it's just because I'm used to driving it on Sports Soft tires? :indiff: 458 is better. :lol:
 
Maybe it's just because I'm used to driving it on Sports Soft tires? :indiff: 458 is better. :lol:

458 Quicker, But i like the 430 a bit better. And yest you been to much on Sport Softs. Driving on Sport Hards is more fun. You feel the car more, exception of hybrids.
 
Feel the car more? More like feel the airbag while you're crashing into a wall at 140mph because the car understeered. :lol:
 
Feel the car more? More like feel the airbag while you're crashing into a wall at 140mph because the car understeered. :lol:

Going to fast in the corner is see....
 
Going to fast in the corner is see....

At least you car moved lol I have a the Shelby cobra and it was like driving a brick on plastic tires. No traction on the Nurb is not a good thing.
 
Moderators are like Administrators. They have authority over members, but no authority over me or an Administrator. Requirements to become a Moderator are also lower than Administrator. I don't know if I answered your question...but I tried :lol:.

Requirements? o.o

Have you opened an application for Moderators?
 
At least you car moved lol I have a the Shelby cobra and it was like driving a brick on plastic tires. No traction on the Nurb is not a good thing.

Rage quit :P. Cobra should not be put in the PP selection, cant keep up in Straights or Corners..
 
The Chrome Line Cobra does just fine, although I'm pretty sure it's different than the normal one. It has different exhausts and a 5 speed transmission.
 
The Chrome Line Cobra does just fine, although I'm pretty sure it's different than the normal one. It has different exhausts and a 5 speed transmission.

:Claps: No way Chrome line are faster :\.
 
xXKingJoshXx
You were driving better than me. :lol: I wasn't drunk and I still couldn't drive, although on the Nurburgring (IIRC) I was doing pretty good and then Zyla rammed me off the track (100% on purpose, no doubt about it :sly:) so I just gave up. At least I didn't quit like someone (*cough* Kadzido *cough*) and I still got some decent money from it. Or Kad, did you quit on the Suzuka race? I can't remember :lol:

Yeah hahaha. I would have traded anything for using that F430 in that race. I miss shifted so many times in that crappy Mercedes. I have a lot of practice in that F430 on stock everything including tires stock (probably me being drunk probably wouldn't have made a difference at all).

And yeah I quit right before the race at Susuka. I got a Nessian GTR. I honestly hate driving that piece of crap because the clutch doesn't work because of its transmission. So what did I miss?
 
Yeah hahaha. I would have traded anything for using that F430 in that race. I miss shifted so many times in that crappy Mercedes. I have a lot of practice in that F430 on stock everything including tires stock (probably me being drunk probably wouldn't have made a difference at all).

And yeah I quit right before the race at Susuka. I got a Nessian GTR. I honestly hate driving that piece of crap because the clutch doesn't work because of its transmission. So what did I miss?

What crappy Mercedes?
 
CallmeDan
What crappy Mercedes?

SL65 or SL600 what ever that standard one when you break it in it has over a 1000HP.
I really don't like it hahaha but i would own one in real life.

xXKingJoshXx
The Chrome Line Cobra does just fine, although I'm pretty sure it's different than the normal one. It has different exhausts and a 5 speed transmission.
Yep yes it does. I own it too
TheKitten
:Claps: No way Chrome line are faster :\.

Yep it is a little bit faster. It has the close ratio 5 speed and other parts stock. And if it remember correctly it also has a fixed sports kit suspension.
 
SL65 or SL600 what ever that standard one when you break it in it has over a 1000HP.

So that's why those are so popular!

Wait, WHY DOES A CONVERTIBLE HAVE 1,000 HP but the other supercars the company makes don't? (SLS AMG, SLR McLaren)
 
So that's why those are so popular!

Wait, WHY DOES A CONVERTIBLE HAVE 1,000 HP but the other supercars the company makes don't? (SLS AMG, SLR McLaren)

Kaz fault.
 
CallmeDan
So that's why those are so popular!

Wait, WHY DOES A CONVERTIBLE HAVE 1,000 HP but the other supercars the company makes don't? (SLS AMG, SLR McLaren)

Yeah in race rooms. Hahahaha.

In real life.
The premium SL55 is a convertible but it was restricted down on torque and HP because of that.

If i remember correctly the SL65 and SL600 is not a convertible and were restricted but had more HP and torque. The engine and transmission in those cars are just truly amazing.
(yes I am a UK Top Gear fan)
 
Are you even allowed to have "Racing Red Stripes" on your police viper? it doesn't look professional for a Officer. Looks more like a Racecar, Street Racer
Kadzido, your Amemiya is outlawed... and why in the world did everyone park next to me on Eiger when I was a cop????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back