DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,101 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you even allowed to have "Racing Red Stripes" on your police viper? it doesn't look professional for a Officer. Looks more like a Racecar, Street Racer

It looks badass IMO.
 
Me and Kadzido Amemiya are both on the top wanted list... For,

1. Drifting
2. Swerving in Traffic
3. Driving Very Fast
4. And not stopping to a police officer :sly:
5. And Disabling a Police Unit.
 
Me and Kadzido Amemiya are both on the top wanted list... For,

1. Drifting
2. Swerving in Traffic
3. Driving Very Fast
4. And not stopping to a police officer :sly:
5. And Disabling a Police Unit.

LOL. Who did you disable?
 
I kept Mistaking him for a Racer, so I would try to impress him with a perfect drift with my Z28 hoping we would start drift/racing me but I started realizing he was chasing me instead of trying to pass me, and Ill notice to late hes actually a cop by the time I drift pass him on the turns and I get screwed over, Now Im constantly looking for thoses "Red Stripes"
It looks badass IMO.
 
Last day of school for me :) might get out early after my night class tonight.
 
Sorry If Im double-posting too but Im wondering I heard "Members only can use RM cars in the lobbies" I just wanna check-in on that? I have a (EK) Ricer RM I wanna try out with 378hp o: But I dont wanna get yelled out just cause they see a number 10# on the side of my car.
 
LOL. Who did you disable?

ameer. A range rover was next to him, so i slammed the range rover into him :P, He completely stopped :D.
 
Sorry If Im double-posting too but Im wondering I heard "Members only can use RM cars in the lobbies" I just wanna check-in on that?

Nobody is allowed to use RM cars in the lobbies. You may be confusing that with the "members can only use supercars" rule, which really isn't enforced.
 
Sorry If Im double-posting too but Im wondering I heard "Members only can use RM cars in the lobbies" I just wanna check-in on that? I have a (EK) Ricer RM I wanna try out with 378hp o: But I dont wanna get yelled out just cause they see a number 10# on the side of my car.

Where did you hear that?!
 
Trader
Are you even allowed to have "Racing Red Stripes" on your police viper? it doesn't look professional for a Officer. Looks more like a Racecar, Street Racer

Well not exactly unprofessional. The new copy cars around where I live. They are the new Dodge Challenger and Charger. They have nothing no lights on the outside, police markings, Special license plate. I have seen a Mopar edition Charger that had the blue Mopar stripe. Also one with a Red stripe. So that's not uncommon. They are not undercover vehicles either they are normal patrol cars

TheKitten
Me and Kadzido Amemiya are both on the top wanted list... For,

1. Drifting
2. Swerving in Traffic
3. Driving Very Fast
4. And not stopping to a police officer :sly:
5. And Disabling a Police Unit.

Tank Car + head on collision with a copy = most wanted list?

Reminds me of GTA Vice City when you get into a tank. Instant 6 stars haha
 
.-. damn, Ill probably would get so many tickets where you live.
Well not exactly unprofessional. The new copy cars around where I live. They are the new Dodge Challenger and Charger. They have nothing no lights on the outside, police markings, Special license plate. I have seen a Mopar edition Charger that had the blue Mopar stripe. Also one with a Red stripe. So that's not uncommon. They are not undercover vehicles either they are normal patrol cars



Tank Car + head on collision with a copy = most wanted list?

Reminds me of GTA Vice City when you get into a tank. Instant 6 stars haha
 
A while back, I forgot, someone was talking about it in the chat when I was patrolling

Stop double posting O_O

And if tuner cars aren't allowed, why would a full-fledged racecar be allowed too?
Imagine this: "RM cars are now allowed." Every lobby will pull full of idiots speeding around in Corvette RMs.
 
Trader
.-. damn, Ill probably would get so many tickets where you live.
The irony.
Actually funny thing is I was on the way home earlier I got pulled over. I was doing 90-95 down the highway (everyone else was going about 85-90 just got unlucky). Well the officer wasn't too happy plus I wasn't wearing my seat belt (i never do though). I was polite and was honest about everything.

Well i have a sticker on the back window which means something special to Police Officers. He asked about it "who do you know in law enforcement" and i answered.

Well long story short he gave me a verbal warning for both of the speeding and no seat belt. That would have been a lot of money that I don't have. Thank god my mom has that sticker on her Jeep haha or I would be screwed and further more broke.

Anyway had a lot of fun yesterday. Second time I have been in the room. I will definitely come back.
 
Oh look...
 
I double posted. Waaah. Get a grip, people.
 
I should be able to join a room after my class gets done in a bit.
 
firehound how's about a room mate?
 
I'll make one.

1472-6118-4130-9220-3610
 
I'll be thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Don't you know, baby, yeahhh


Sorry. xD
 
I'll be there. You need cops? Desperately need cops? 'Cause if not, I'll cruise in my Chevelle, with a side job of vehicle checks.
 
gotta do a system update then I'll join
 
You were driving better than me. :lol: I wasn't drunk and I still couldn't drive, although on the Nurburgring (IIRC) I was doing pretty good and then Zyla rammed me off the track (100% on purpose, no doubt about it :sly:) so I just gave up. At least I didn't quit like someone (*cough* Kadzido *cough*) and I still got some decent money from it. Or Kad, did you quit on the Suzuka race? I can't remember :lol:

I quit during the Suzuka race because I was tired and I just wanted to chill.
 
Had to clear out most of the people in the room. It got out of control.
 
Wow, first time seeing a lobby full of 16 members!
 
I left. I had to leave anyways, but people were bringing race cars out and tuners out so I just got tired of it. All the cops quit, too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back