DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,110 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important poll now up:
Should tuner cars be allowed? (Ex: Amemiya RX-7, Amuse GT1 etc.)
All members please vote!

Can you post the link here? I never added it to my favorites and I forgot the site's address.

EDIT: Also, a message to everyone: The results of this poll won't do anything since DBeav makes the rules here. If he doesn't want tuner cars, he won't allow them. And for the last time, the Amemiya RX-7 is a race car. That's it. Over. Done. End of discussion.
 
Hey guys,it's me,Renoct.
sorry for popping in unannounced,but i finally got around to joining GTP and finding this topic.
you guys aren't accepting new members,i understand.
but i just wanted to say Hi.
 
Vote for 'no' on the poll and I will love you.

Of course Shakeel agrees.

:lol:

Hey guys,it's me,Renoct.
sorry for popping in unannounced,but i finally got around to joining GTP and finding this topic.
you guys aren't accepting new members,i understand.
but i just wanted to say Hi.

Hi.
 
Vote for 'no' on the poll and I will love you.

Voted no, it's kind of annoying seeing liveried cars with big wings on what are supposed to be city streets. Unlike hybrid haters, I'll keep further comments to myself, and I won't have a bitch fit if they're allowed, which seems to be the general consensus.
 
Waiting on a system update, then plan to tinker on a few Nissan Z's, and then might look to join if I don't find myself bored of GT by then.
 
I voted "No" to tuners because the majority of them in the game are built for track use and there is a lack of road going equivalents to justify their use.

Also some tuners aren't exactly street legal but they aren't race cars either as they were never homologated for racing use e.g. Zonda R.
 
I voted "No" to tuners because the majority of them in the game are built for track use and there is a lack of road going equivalents to justify their use.

Also some tuners aren't exactly street legal but they aren't race cars either as they were never homologated for racing use e.g. Zonda R.

I see Zonda R's way too often in street legal-only lobbies. Perhaps PD needs to add "Race Car" to the end of the name, then people will understand.
 
I think that the tuner cars that were sold to the public and street legal should be allowed. Like the Mine's R34 and the Spoon CRZ.
 
I see Zonda R's way too often in street legal-only lobbies. Perhaps PD needs to add "Race Car" to the end of the name, then people will understand.

That, or they should STRONGLY consider adding a "Race Cars" restriction in future updates.
 
cgg
Sorry for my knob like behaviour yesterday. I got bored.

Its ok.

CallmeDan
Z_AK, thanks for that hilarious chase yesterday. Funny as hell when I (being the moron that I am) rammed you as you were typing and you smashed me into the wall and arrested me. :lol:

Also, enough of the tuner talk, everybody.

Indeed that was funny....

I cant believe I missed you and drove straight into that cinder block. :lol:
 
I think that the tuner cars that were sold to the public and street legal should be allowed. Like the Mine's R34 and the Spoon CRZ.

This. And the HPA's and various other street legal tuners.


And since there is no room up, and everyone seems to be on PSHome, I'm making a room if anyone's interested. Sorry I had to leave so suddenly earlier.

1472-6118-3615-5264-5292
 
Indeed that was funny....

I cant believe I missed you and drove straight into that cinder block. :lol:

That was unbelievably hilarious.
 
I think that the tuner cars that were sold to the public and street legal should be allowed. Like the Mine's R34 and the Spoon CRZ.

I completely agree.
 
xXKingJoshXx
This. And the HPA's and various other street legal tuners.

And since there is no room up, and everyone seems to be on PSHome, I'm making a room if anyone's interested. Sorry I had to leave so suddenly earlier.

1472-6118-3615-5264-5292
Coming
CallmeDan
That was unbelievably hilarious.

Indeed.
 
I think that the tuner cars that were sold to the public and street legal should be allowed. Like the Mine's R34 and the Spoon CRZ.

No. They either all need to be allowed, or they all need to be banned. You can't have restrictions only apply to a certain amount of cars from a class because then things become complicated and it's hard to explain and there's just too much confusion.
 
I dun got DC'ed.

EDIT: So worth it. I found a 2CV in the UCD! (Desperately wants an R390 GT1 Road Car)
 
I have a extra if they were tradable.
 
Left the lobby. Was dying out.
 
Yea it started dying right before we left Eiger.


Slightly off topic, but I've been looking for a Jag XFR '10. Must be completely stock, but the only modification I'll accept is SS tires. I thought SS was gonna give me one but I asked him about it twice today with no response.
 
So Kitten, how does it feel like being a cop?
EDIT: Oopss...Sorry, Double post.

Hard Job. did not stop once the whole hour and 30 min i was there.
 
Yea it started dying right before we left Eiger.


Slightly off topic, but I've been looking for a Jag XFR '10. Must be completely stock, but the only modification I'll accept is SS tires. I thought SS was gonna give me one but I asked him about it twice today with no response.

Oops! I forgot to send you the XFR... :dunce:

I'll send it now.
 
Now for the poll, I've selected NO to aftermarket cars. Although there are few (only one I know right now) aftermarket cars that are purposely made to be road-legal (or known as 'road-going'). Will road-going aftermarket cars, such as the Nismo NIssan Skyline Road Going Version aftermarket car, still be allowed?
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Now for the poll, I've selected NO to aftermarket cars. Although there are few (only one I know right now) aftermarket cars that are purposely made to be road-legal (or known as 'road-going'). Will road-going aftermarket cars, such as the Nismo NIssan Skyline Road Going Version aftermarket car, still be allowed?
~ENDURANCEGUY

I dont think so; art morrison corvette and hpa audi are tuners, so i dont think a nismo would be allowed :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back